Premier League Gameweek 9

PoTMS

For people who watch Everton regularly, has James dropped off a level since his good start?

PoTMS

Lemina is trash. And to think we were interested in him not too long ago.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Not heard about it. The difficulty is being by the river and in a very residential area. Land is a premium there. Million pound houses etc.
Strike that. The riverside stand is being redeveloped. That could only have been the one. Not many people living in the river

PoTMS

Joachim Andersen is a €30m player and he's doing that. And to think, we were strongly linked with him too.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Wonder how much it would take to prise DCL out of Everton? More than Lukaku I’m sure.

Walters_19_MuFc

Wonder how much it would take to prise DCL out of Everton? More than Lukaku I’m sure.
Already?

Before we bought Rom, he was a proven goalscorer. At a number of different teams, too.

Whilst DCL has started fantastically, he'd have to do it a bit longer before being rated at 70+ million in my opinion.

PoTMS

Digne is a great player. I really wish we had him.

All Everton have to do is give it to James who gives it to Digne who plants it on a Everton head.

PoTMS

The trouble with these promoted sides are that most of their players are still Championship level. Not a single player in that Fulham XI looks good enough to start in the Premier League. Even Leeds have mostly Championship players except they have a strong system executed by an excellent coach.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Far too expansive Fulham and the fact they can’t defend for shit. Pointless addition to the league and everyone knew it when they came up.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Funny how when we have a full strength side we are back to playing good attacking football again.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Fulham are dross. The bottom 4 are getting cut off