Premier League Gameweek 9

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Commentator reminding us that we wanted Newcastle back-up Sean Longstaff. The dark days of the summer of 2019 “Brexit FC” transfer approach. Thank god we didn’t waste 30m on him.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I can see why Newcastle fans hate Bruce. I’d rather finish 17th playing half decent football than finish 15th playing this shit.

Che Guevara

Supports
Celtic
I personally tip Chelsea to win the title this season. Their balance and creativity impresses me.

Jack-C20

Longstaff just cracked the bar from 25 yards. If that’d gone in he’d be getting linked with us again tomorrow.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Was Joelinthon actually any good in Bundesliga? Every time you watch Newcastle you think surely it's a game where he'll start to show something and it dosen't happen.

He played under Nagalsmann at Hoffenheim didn't he so surprised he just looks so poor.

Deery

Dreary
Werner could have had an amazing day today if things had gone right for him, not complaining though as I don’t have him in fantasy football so actually quite happy about it..

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Werner could have had an amazing day today if things had gone right for him, not complaining though as I don’t have him in fantasy football so actually quite happy about it..
His decision making and finishing was a mixed bag indeed, but he was lightning for the Tammy goal. Has settled well.

Idxomer

When is the last time Andy Caroll looked like a footballer? Playing him at this stage should be a sackable offense.

acnumber9

Against a compact defense he is not a top player. On the counter however...
Yeah he showed that on the second goal. Sprinter masquerading as a footballer but when you’re that quick you’ll always be dangerous.

Deery

Dreary
How’d Tammy Abraham get MOTM apart from the goal he’s been invisible

acnumber9

German Dan James?

I think that's a harsh description of both honestly.
Well, slightly better than Dan James obviously. James would be better if he concentrated on the sprinting actually. Rarely ever uses his pace when on the ball.

LVGSdive

Bournemouth might be coming back up to the Premier league. Especially when the Reading keeper gifts them a goal.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Doh Carroll. Would have been a nice clean sheet killer there now Chilwell is off.

mancan92

Apparently (according to the players) he's up there with Tomori and Rudiger as fastest at the club.

For a 10- 20 yard race, I'd back him over anyone at the club though.
He's always been known for his pace but you don't always see it because it's normally off the ball. But the way he exploded through that gap was ridiculous