Premier League Gameweek 9

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Result that matters. Can you imagine if every team was managed by a Jose style coach. Football would be nowhere near as popular as it'd be more boring than bowls.
Entertainment is more important than results overall.
I agree entertainment is important but I was responding to a comment saying “thank god we don’t have Jose anymore” which is silly considering Ole is just as pragmatic as Jose is.

littleman

27 years old, hitting his prime years

He’s upped another level

The guy is absolutely sensational
Many of our posters couldn't bear to believe Spurs has England's best striker.. Even after 2 incredible seasons they were convinced it was a fluke. And once his form dipped they pounced onto him, writing him off. Kane is just the best English striker right now.

It takes long stretches of incredible consistency over multiple seasons for non-MUFC players to be considered good.

And 1 every 5 or 10 games of good performances for MUFC players to be considered phenoms (Martial, Pogba etc).

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
What's happened to Bernardo Silva, he was unplayable at one point and now seems so ineffective?
Turned into a c**t when he didn't show any professionalism during our guard of honour. We cursed him like Liverpool fans do and he's turned shit. Good. Was at fault for allowing Ndombele to turn so easily. I was laughing. :)

Dante

Average bang
Turned into a c**t when he didn't show any professionalism during our guard of honour. We cursed him like Liverpool fans do and he's turned shit. Good. Was at fault for allowing Ndombele to turn so easily. I was laughing. :)
If disrespecting Liverpool leads to bad luck, that might explain why humanity is currently experiencing a global pandemic.

Matst1

Im sure someone has already mentioned, but if we beat West Brom we go above City - remind me which club is in crisis?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Im sure someone has already mentioned, but if we beat West Brom we go above City - remind me which club is in crisis?
Don't think either team is in any position for point scoring, both literally and figuratively.

Anustart89

I didn't know only one team in the whole world could be in trouble at the same time.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Its easier to defend than attack. Spurs will let Jose play this way, our fans would not.

UncleBob

No idea what Jesus is doing, so many chances to shoot and he keeps taking the extra touch

Maureen-yo

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Can’t think of a player better than Kane at drawing fouls like that.

slored1

Can't believe I'm saying this but I like watching Spurs today. I have a feeling that they could score 4 if they needed to.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
When did Kane turn into this elite number 10?

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
If disrespecting Liverpool leads to bad luck, that might explain why humanity is currently experiencing a global pandemic.
:lol: Touche.

Don't say you've not been warned now. Now you'll believe us. :nervous: