Premier League Gameweek 9

Sylar

I hadn’t been paying the table much attention yet this early in the season so I just realized that with this result against Norwich, if Liverpool win tomorrow we would be 8 points clear of United. :eek:

For some reason I thought you guys were only 2-3 points behind us.
Guessing you want a draw which would be ideal given the position

padr81

Supports
Man City
Remind me why was Tuchel fired by PSG?
I think its because he's seen as difficult to deal with and is prone to give stick to the board iirc. But honestly managing Neymar and Mbappes ego's would probably drive anyone to that.

mancan92

It’s crazy how people don’t watch games but go with the score line or what the media says. Chelsea have had a lot of poor games this season don’t be fooled.

Then when you are told it’s not true, you then say ok 90% of the time they play good. You are just making things up as you go. Few weeks ago Tuchel was under pressure losing back to back games.

Grass is always greener and all that.
No I watch most of Chelsea games and show everything isn't perfect but they work like a well oiled machine

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Jesus.....just relegate these losers now.

give everyone a 4-0 win That are still to play them.

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
They are very solid which helps, so even when they aren't fluid they don't give up goals but honestly as a whole this season in 12 games their attack has struggled vs City, Brentford, Liverpool, Zenit, Juve and Villa in the Carabao Cup. The Southampton game was also on a knife edge till the red card.
We were much better than Liverpool until the sending off. The others I’ll agree with though. We have our ups and downs in attack but we probably have one of the best back 6 in the world on form right now for the defensive side of the game at least so we have something to work with.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
I will delighted to see this useless team get relegated.

It’s astonishing that Billy Gilmour doesn’t get a look in at this outfit, albeit not permitted today.

doomy20

I wish we had a manager of this quality. Some one who can get the best out of the best squad we have since over a decade

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
It's weird how Norwich get promoted every other year but never bother trying to stay in the prem, and just accept relegation right away.

Sylar

It's weird how Norwich get promoted every other year but never bother trying to stay in the prem, and just accept relegation right away.
I swear they gave it a go last time
At least more so than this time

This time it seems they are content with not trying to stay up

padr81

Supports
Man City
We were much better than Liverpool until the sending off. The others I’ll agree with though. We have our ups and downs in attack but we probably have one of the best back 6 in the world on form right now for the defensive side of the game at least so we have something to work with.
Oh yeah, you were the better team early for sure but didn't take advantage of it, which is kinda my point. I think its interesting that City and Chelsea are either having a feast or a famine in front of goal with super solid defence, its interesting to see both teams kinda mirror each others performances

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Few weeks ago Tuchel was under pressure losing back to back games.
That's not true either. Weird you lump that into the same post where you're complaining that someone is not being truthful.