3:00pm: Southampton v Burnley

5:30pm: Brighton v Man City (Sky)

Sunday the 24th of October 2021

2:00pm: Brentford v Leicester
2:00pm: West Ham v Spurs (Sky)

4:30pm: Man Utd v Liverpool (Sky)

Deery

Dreary
Absolutely brilliant Gameweek this kicks off tonight with Arsenal v Villa and ends Sunday with the big one Man Utd v Liverpool, can’t wait for this.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Brentford-Leicester looks like an interesting game.

Big test for Arsenal tonight. They've kind of beaten all the bad teams, lost to all the good team then either lost or drawn with the half decent teams.

Deery

Dreary

Big test for Arsenal tonight. They've kind of beaten all the bad teams, lost to all the good team then either lost or drawn with the half decent teams.
Apart from maybe Chelsea v Norwich it’s looking a cracking lot of games all very equal.

Looking forward to the Arsenal v Villa game hope Bailey will be fit for it.

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
Atleast we get it out the way early.

Villa like to high press and I don't think our team is good enough to cope.

Deery

Dreary
Atleast we get it out the way early.

Villa like to high press and I don't think our team is good enough to cope.
I do fancy Villa in it but it’s one of those that could go either way..

Teja

Was basically forced to get Vardy now that Lukaku is injured. Hoping it's a high scoring fixture now.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Not sure what to expect for Sunday but I suppose that's normal. Expecting a line up like this:

Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson; Fabinho, Henderson, Keita/Jones/Milner (no idea who starts out of those three); Salah, Mane, Firmino or Jota (probably Firmino).

United look a bit vulnerable currently but we've gone into games against United at Anfield 30 points behind them and won before. The gap is no where near as big currently. A draw would be my guess, maybe 2-2?

I think Villa will get something against Arsenal tonight.

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
Not sure what to expect for Sunday but I suppose that's normal. Expecting a line up like this:

Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson; Fabinho, Henderson, Keita/Jones/Milner (no idea who starts out of those three); Salah, Mane, Firmino or Jota (probably Firmino).

United look a bit vulnerable currently but we've gone into games against United at Anfield 30 points behind them and won before. The gap is no where near as big currently. A draw would be my guess, maybe 2-2?

Form is off the table when these two meet. But liverpool will boss this. Sad

Deery

Dreary

That looks a strong Liverpool lineup they will be obvious favourites going into the game but we have enough talent to surprise them too, wouldn’t care to give out a result just hope for an entertaining game.

Zoo

Craig Pawson misses so much. He’s terrible.

Jaxa

Lacazette is a big fecking cry baby who thinks he’s 10 x better than he actually is , a bit of a p*say if I’m being honest