Premier League Gameweek 9

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Mings wrong-footing Martinez is beautiful.

FatTails

Not sure how this Villa team beat us. Arsenal look promising and kinda exciting to be honest.

Giggsyking

Mighty Aston Villa getting spanked by a mediocre team. I Thought when we lost to them, some here made them prime AC Milan.

FerociousCorgis

man im stuck flipping back to tab since working but every time i do i swear i see arsenal attacking with pace and forward passing. Amazing to compare with our slow pass it around style. Would think this is how Ole would want them to play yet Arsenal look to be playing at 2x speed compared to watching an United game

tinfish

Supports
Arsenal
man im stuck flipping back to tab since working but every time i do i swear i see arsenal attacking with pace and forward passing. Amazing to compare with our slow pass it around style. Would think this is how Ole would want them to play yet Arsenal look to be playing at 2x speed compared to watching an United game
It's nice to see yes but we still need to eradicate our problems. Usually we drop off substantially in the second half. But it's nice to see we have kept a similar level of intensity and play in the second half for the first time in ages.

I guess this game feels a bit different. We need to be playing like this everytime otherwise it's the same old.

Pep's Suit

Villa and Leeds could be the biggest dissapointments so far this season. Just hope Martinez can secure move to a CL team in summer.

Needham

Villa and Leeds could be the biggest dissapointments so far this season. Just hope Martinez can secure move to a CL team in summer.
Villa, Leeds, Newcastle go down. Small town shite come up. Another solid reason for a European super league.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Wait, how are Spurs currently above Utd in the PL table? :lol: Nuno > Ole?

Who bites?

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
As expected, Havertz, Mount, Hudson-Odoi front 3. Chalobah and James start too. Like this lineup.

Deery

Dreary
Starting to feel Chelsea could draw this not confident of that front 3 and Havertz needs a few chances to score..

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Arsenal penalty looked like more over zealous interference from VAR yesterday. Referee had a good view of it and it's not a clear and obvious error. Not even withstanding the time keeping issues.

Hopefully we'll put in a good performance today control the game and create chances. Good opportunity for CHO and others who don't normally play in attack. More importantly though hopefully the game isn't totally ruined by awful refereeing and VAR interventions.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Really good finish by Mason. Something he’s been quite poor at this season so far. I hope this gives him the confidence to push on again like last season.

ShinjiNinja26

Norwich are going to beat Derby's lowest points record. They are dreadful.
They’re stuck in that no mans land where they’re too good for the Championship but not good enough for the Premier League. It’s like in Fifa where the world class difficulty becomes too easy but moving up to legendary is a step too far. :lol: