Premier League Gameweek 9

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Norwich are by far the most pointless PL club we’ve seen in about 10 years

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I’ve never rated Brandon Williams anyway but my god what a waste of a loans sending him to this shite team.

RORY65

60m a season for EPL stay would so them good I guess. They know they can come right after it and get another 60m. So why bother.
They shouldn't get the parachute payments then. They're meant to protect clubs whose costs increase in the Premier League when they go down, if they're coming up with no intention to compete or add any entertainment and don't significantly invest why should they get additional revenue over other Championship sides?

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
His renaissance has been one of the highlights of the season so far.
absolutely, i seriously thought hed be sold in the summer. But he seems to have his old self back. Wasn't the same player for a period but now he is something else.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
So if we lose tomorrow we're 8 off Chelsea with a minimum 15 worse off goal difference. That happens we're not getting near them.
I hope not. Imagine title challenge over before Halloween. Then all we have is scrapping for Top 4. Sort of game we will turn up for isn't it. Then it will be us that give Norwich their only win of the season.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Should be a written rule on these yo-yo clubs. 3 consecutive relegations after promotion and your barred for 5 years or parachute payments freezed, disqualified from a play off place the following season, anything to keep this type of shite coming up every season.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Christ, I just went on the BBC sport website to check the score as I've been out :lol:

The feck has happned here!

Luke1995

How does Daniel Farke manages to keep the job ? I actually doubt he will be sacked after this one.

Red Star One

So if we lose tomorrow we're 8 off Chelsea with a minimum 15 worse off goal difference. That happens we're not getting near them.
We are not getting anywhere near them and we were not getting anywhere near them at the start of the season with us being managed by Ole and them by Tuchel. To think otherwise is pure fantasy.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Norwich are by far the most pointless PL club we’ve seen in about 10 years
Season​
Games​
W​
D​
L​
GF​
GA​
GD​
PTS​
13-14​
38​
8​
9​
21​
28​
62​
-34​
33​
15-16​
38​
9​
7​
22​
39​
67​
-28​
34​
19-20​
38​
5​
6​
27​
26​
75​
-49​
21​
20-21​
9​
0​
2​
7​
2​
23​
-21​
2​

63% Loss Rate, a combined GD of -132. 90 points in 123 games.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
We are not getting anywhere near them and we were not getting anywhere near them at the start of the season with us being managed by Ole and them by Tuchel. To think otherwise is pure fantasy.
It's not just them is it, it is City and Liverpool. Lose tomorrow and unless Liverpool have an injury crisis again, it will be that 4th place battle. We then have to hope other teams have not got their act together.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Norwich is shit, scoreline aside, that was beautiful ball movement all game. Tuchel is putting his stamp on this team.

Red Star One

It's not just them is it, it is City and Liverpool. Lose tomorrow and unless Liverpool have an injury crisis again, it will be that 4th place battle. We then have to hope other teams have not got their act together.
Obviously. After 8 games in we’ve already lost points to Leicester, Villa, Soton and Everton. We haven’t faced a club that could put even comparable team on a pitch this season, and we failed to win half of those games. It would take some optimism and perhaps even naïveté to think you could still be in the title battle with at least three teams that have much better managers and already are in a much better position this season. Magic happens, but more often than not it doesn’t - another season wasted it will be, and it hurts so much seeing what Chelsea has already done after releasing their arguably much bigger legend in Lampard and having an actual manager in charge.

Wilt

I did say last Christmas Utd should immediately sack Ole and install Tuchel as soon as he became available. I am so, so thankful Redcafe members put me straight back then. :)
The Ole inners know their stuff ;)

Deery

Dreary
After my earlier prediction I’m going to stick my neck further on the line and go…

Crystal Palace
Wolves
Watford