Premier League Gameweek 9

Deery

Dreary
TAA and Robertson are key to this. If those two or at least one of them keep pinning united back with with a limited response then it will tough for Rashford to do his thing. Rashford and Greenwood are who scare me the most.
If they don’t score I think we win and maybe quite comfortably for once. If we lose it’s not a disaster. If they lose it is.
I don’t think we can start Greenwood with Robertson playing, he just doesn’t track back enough, I’d rather we reinforced midfield. Rashford on the other hand must play to counter Pool, Trent is the big worry for me he’s been in fine form going forward but maybe Rashford can get in behind him.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Really hope we stuff you. It's overdue and dropping points to your lot today would just be the absolute worst.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
I don’t think we can start Greenwood with Robertson playing, he just doesn’t track back enough, I’d rather we reinforced midfield. Rashford on the other hand must play to counter Pool, Trent is the big worry for me he’s been in fine form going forward but maybe Rashford can get in behind him.
Rashford is my biggest concern, as is TAA who will have to deal with him. If this means TAA stays back more then Salah will get isolated (though I would love to be isolated with Maguire :drool:).

I never look forward to these games.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Really hope we stuff you. It's overdue and dropping points to your lot today would just be the absolute worst.
It’s overdue? You beat us at OT last season comfortably.

AlwaysTheKop

Supports
Liverpool
1-1 written all over it. We’ll dominate the ball for long periods and create chance after chance but be left frustrated. If anyone wins, it’s on a dodgy decision and you just have to look who’s reffing to know which side that falls if it’s the case.

Ole safe again for the foreseeable future, which is great long term.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
It’s overdue? You beat us at OT last season comfortably.
Yeah, but that one didn't matter that much. It still feels to me like every time we play you it turns into a dour draw where ddg is man of the match.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Yeah, but that one didn't matter that much. It still feels to me like every time we play you it turns into a dour draw where ddg is man of the match.
Neh still counts, that’s your quota of wins at OT this decade hit. Thank you. :D

Deery

Dreary
I think West Ham might do Spurs today, don’t like the look of the Spurs defence and West Ham in form.

GlasgowCeltic

Shame the Leicester formation has no place for Barnes, prefer him to Maddison personally

FriendlyFox

Supports
Leicester City
Shame the Leicester formation has no place for Barnes, prefer him to Maddison personally
The even bigger crime is Lookman, who'd been the bright spark in our otherwise abysmal season, 'til the formation change.

Hester_manc

Brentford scores a goal, but the ref thinks it is offside. But it is not, far from. But VAR does not react???

Tony247

So, Leicester high pressed us and made our life miserable. Now Brentford high pressing them and make them suffer, and Leicester can't outsmart them yet!

Deery

Dreary
So, Leicester high pressed us and made our life miserable. Now Brentford high pressing them and make them suffer, and Leicester can't outsmart them yet!
Huh, isn’t it one nil to Leicester?

Deery

Dreary
I’d say Kane has been shocking but I think that’s an understatement..

Pep's Suit

What do the fellow oppos think about tomorrow’s game? Feels like make or break for United’s title bid, but can we afford to lose if we want to win the league? We would be 4 behind Chelsea at an early stage of the season but people were writing City off after that leis game last season.
1-1 but would love for Pool to tear United apart.

Obviously no team can win PL in October so I expect that period between mid-December and mid-March to be decisive again. Looking at last 6 weeks of this season Pool and City have some quite easy games and Chelsea is similar, only with exception: GW37 United away.

Tony247

Brentford are playing with so much width with accurate passing, may be that is the reason it would be risky for Leicester to commit two or three players to press in Brentford's half.