Premier League Gameweek 9

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Genuinely think 5-0 Liverpool wouldn't be enough to cost him his job.
Good. He deserves more time, certainly the season. So far he has had the same win percentage as Klopp, after all.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Jesus Christ, is Luke Shaw on holiday today, it feels like Liverpool vs Fred when they have the ball.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Never ever heard boos like that at OT before.

Decision is there to be made. Think 1 point at best from Spurs away and Man. City home so going to be a fair bit off top 4 going into next international break.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
We were level on GD with Man Utd before the weekend. We are +11 as it stands now.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
This is really horribly awkward to watch. Reminds me of Brazil Germany.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
Never ever heard boos like that at OT before.

Decision is there to be made. Think 1 point at best from Spurs away and Man. City home so going to be a fair bit off top 4 going into next international break.
Surely, they will sack him after this? I mean what is wrong with them? How could he not be sacked after this? It makes no sense.

Woodward must be the most incompetent man in football history. Closely followed by Ole, of course.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
If Solskjaer gets sacked after this, it will be the textbook example of a Pyrrhic victory

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
Hmm, thinking about maybe the players have downed tools to get him the sack? Although, that would not explain midweek.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Just saw that Ronaldo bit. Seemed a bit like a red honestly, even if he got he ball. Reminded me of that time Pepe kicked someone on the ground.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
:lol::lol::lol:

Ole in! All jokes aside, they are utter dross at the moment. Won't be anywhere near another title until OGS goes.

Until this is sorted out quickly, they wont even be top 4

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Just saw that Ronaldo bit. Seemed a bit like a red honestly, even if he got he ball. Reminded me of that time Pepe kicked someone on the ground.
Yeah he should have been off. They didn't dare to do it.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Honestly, being used to watching games with Neuer at the back, it's really weird that a chance like the Salah one just now could happen and the goalkeeper is nowhere to be seen.
How the hell can De Gea not get to that ball first? Where is he positioned?
Shaw's movement is way too risky though. You're 0-3 down, just stay with Salah at all cost. if Lindelof gets rolled and they score from it, fine, it happens. But don't just run away from the most in-form player in Europe :lol:
Their whole defence isn't good enough against this type of opposition and nobody trust anyone. They're all stepping over each other and try to double-mark, triple-mark. That creates massive space behind. Against most team more often than not that's a goal. Against Liverpool you get destroyed.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
WUMMING
Admin Note:

DELETED Content.

Reminder : No Memes or pointless Gifs in the football forums.

Also, any Liverpool fans caught wumming will be banned.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
The scary thing for United is that Liverpool have another gear they can move up. They haven’t had to as of yet.

Gazza

Hmm, thinking about maybe the players have downed tools to get him the sack? Although, that would not explain midweek.
The players want to play in the champions league and hate the europa, that’s the main reason they came back against Atalanta

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Hope United at least come out with some fire in the 2nd half. Even if the game is pretty much done.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
I'll put this one out there, Conte/Zidane will do to Fernandes what Mourinho did to Mata.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
Surely Ole is going to resign after this...

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
If Solskjaer gets sacked after this, it will be the textbook example of a Pyrrhic victory
Not quite. If Liverpool get 3 points today, and then Ole gets sacked and United start their manager bounce with a win against City, then that's a win-win for Liverpool.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Thought those kind of tackles with studs up were always a red these days?