Premier League Golden Boot - 2019/20 season

Nickelodeon

Yes that's fair. I don't know how likely it is all the strikers have turned crappy at the same time mind, it's possible but could also be due to better defences or tactical changes. Cleverer folk than I might address that one.
Regular features like Aguero and Kane have been disrupted by injuries. Another factor could be an overall shift towards wide forwards who may not get the 25-30 per se but do contribute within the 10-20 range. Players such as Son, Mane etc have increasingly become more prolific and are contributing more in their team's share of goals. For example, Mane got just 10 goals in 17-18 when Salah had scored 32. But last season, both got 22 each.

Overall, more and more teams are becoming less reliant on an individual goalscorers and have a more even distribution.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I will go with Salah for this. I remember him liking some tweets a few years ago regarding the race between him and Kane. He loves an individual award and is a selfish player when he wants goals.

He will be gunning for it now the pressure is off. They have no other prizes to play for bar the points record and are capable of smashing anyone on their day, so fixtures aren’t an issue.

I don’t think Vardy will get many more in that team. I don’t think aubameyang has the fixtures, especially where he is being asked to play (Norwich goals were gifts) and I think Ings next three games will slow him down.

Salah could easily score big home to Villa, away at Brighton, home to Burnley and even at arsenal or at Newcastle in the final day. He will be begging klopp to start too.

Salah all the way for me.