• Spurs vs Arsenal (16:30) SKY
  • Liverpool vs Wolves (19:15) AMAZON
Monday 7th December
  • Brighton vs Southampton (20:00) SKY
GW11 - Game of the Week... The North London Derby

Last edited:

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Liverpool with a nice long break before their game. They'll need it before their 4 days between games over Christmas (twice as much as the rest of the so-called Top 6) I'm sure.

Needham

Hurry up and be over Saturday so West Brom vs Crystal Palace can come sooner!

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Digne and Coleman are huge misses for us (not just in this game but in general). They force us to change formation and start playing people like Delph if Nkoukou, who started the season excellently, isn’t available either.

miked99

Keown's description of the goal - "he really catches it - like a peach - into the bottom corner". Erm, what?

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Lose this and will be 5 defeats out of 6 for Everton. Also no clean sheet since opening day. Starting to spiral out of control and into Marco Silva levels now.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
There was a great piece just then on Football Focus about the rumbustious relationship between Chelsea and Leeds over the years. I have to say, and I'm sure this is a borderline bannable offence on a United forum, but I much prefer Leeds as a club to Chelsea. The hatred we share with Leeds is fuel for us, whereas Chelsea are just a nothing proposition to me personally.

Raredaredevil

Was always going to be a tough game for Everton. Burnley at home is strong. Still think Everton can rescue a point.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
There was a great piece just then on Football Focus about the rumbustious relationship between Chelsea and Leeds over the years. I have to say, and I'm sure this is a borderline bannable offence on a United forum, but I much prefer Leeds as a club to Chelsea. The hatred we share with Leeds is fuel for us, whereas Chelsea are just a nothing proposition to me personally.
Disgusting post. Reported to the mods, the police and the vatican.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Disgusting post. Reported to the mods, the police and the vatican.
All I'm saying is Jackie Charlton was playing dominos and supping a pint of best bitter down the Legion while Revie called the bingo numbers, whereas the Chelsea boys all looked like utter twats in their navy suits in the trendy wine bar. Mine's a mild I'm afraid.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Colombians or BT comms?
BT commentators saying about every Colombian now supports Everton because of you know who.. also saying they “even watch league two football likes of Salford” that is not surprising, every country far and wide has more access to our domestic football than us. It just sounded so condescending.

Tony247

When you are close 1vs1 against gk, shoot through the legs...shoot through the legs.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
All I'm saying is Jackie Charlton was playing dominos and supping a pint of best bitter down the Legion while Revie called the bingo numbers, whereas the Chelsea boys all looked like utter twats in their navy suits in the trendy wine bar. Mine's a mild I'm afraid.
Enjoy your bingo and beer with Revie (that sounds like a genuine nightmare I once had), I'll have Champagne in a Chelsea nightclub with all the models and George Best.

Pagh Wraith

Just tuned in to see Iwobi and Gomes wasting a good attacking move with two pointless shots and a gazillion of defenders in the way. Footballlers are braindead at times.

prateik

Missed the first half... but the signing of the season ™ hasn't done much so far in the second half.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
We desperately miss having Coleman and Digne available. Poor results correlate with unfortunate injuries and stupid suspensions.