Premier League Matchday 6

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Vardy keeps me alive in LMS. Third time I've sneaked through with a draw.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I really don’t like Werner (and don’t remember Kuyt well) but would assume that he is faster than Kuyt.
However, I am very glad my club didn’t sign Werner.
Yeah Kuyt was not actually that fast. Or that tall, or that strong or that anything. He just was, somehow.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Mane is proper dogshit these days, easy passes and he just delays because he wants the goal. Realises he doesn't have a chance then it's too late for a pass anyway.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I absolutely hate the little cnut, but it's quite amazing how underrated Salah is. He has an argument for a best player in PL easily, but for some reason many are always named before him. For me he is easily better than de Bruyne.

He also makes football look ridiculously easily, if there was ever mix from Ronaldo and Messi it was him, not overly creative, hates defending, but his technique is flawless, great first touch and excellent finishing and movement. Good passing too when is not selfish. I think he is Liverpool's player I hate the most, but fair feck he is a great player.

Okey

Brilliant goal. What a routine. Had everyone flummoxed. When last did we try any sort of variation on a set piece?

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Brilliant goal. What a routine. Had everyone flummoxed. When last did we try any sort of variation on a set piece?
What a routine? That's basic stuff :lol: nothing remotely clever about it, just relies on defenders being idiots tbh. Everyone bar Liverpool seen what was coming.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Yeah Kuyt was not actually that fast. Or that tall, or that strong or that anything. He just was, somehow.
He was like Maradona.

That is, Maradona without the skill, passing, athleticism, strength, pace, charisma or creativity.

What I mean to say is that he had great work rate, determined will and really good movement and anticipation.