Premier League Matchday 6

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Smith Rowe is quality.

Would have him in the England squad ahead of a few in the pecking order.

Zen

Arsenal look decent.... against shitter teams, but somethings there, but then again, it's been there before.

Nick7

Loving the Arsenal tactics here. Simply run down the wing and pass to a free man in the middle of the box because Spurs midfielders are lazy as fuuuuck and won’t track back.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Spurs might have a new manager by the time we play them.

FatTails

Still not sure who I want to win. Slight preference for Tottenham because Nuno is a nice guy plus AFTV would’ve been quality.

Doesn’t seem like that’s happening.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Not sure whether Kane can’t be arsed giving his all for Spurs anymore after being denied a move away or he’s simply regressed.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Even if Auba missed the ball, Odeegard would have scored such is shambolic the Spurs defending. 2 free players inside the box
That's true. I always find it funny when teams who aren't even attacking properly get caught cold on the counter. Huge risk, no reward football.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Not sure whether Kane can’t be arsed giving his all for Spurs anymore after being denied a move away or he’s simply regressed.
Bit of a Sanchez situation, could be either. I'd steer well clear of spending big money of him.