Premier League Matchday 7

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Made this thread to moan at the VAR decision to disallow Werner's goal. fecking crazy.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Made this thread to moan at the VAR decision to disallow Werner's goal. fecking crazy.
Game fixed against us? Clear and obvious error, really?

I've turned it off, can't be bothered to watch such shite.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Pat Nevin, Chelsea bias through and through...

"I am not surprised that is chalked off, Azpilicueta has gone and clipped Walker-Peters on his heel."
Watch it for yourself and consider whether it is a clear foul and then if it was in the same phase of play.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
2 or 3 crosses was it?.... sent into the box even after the Azpi foul. I wouldnt have thought it was clear and obvious either, but there was contact

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
2 or 3 crosses was it?.... sent into the box even after the Azpi foul. I wouldnt have thought it was clear and obvious either, but there was contact
Was there clear contact? I don't see him clip the legs.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Werner must be the unluckiest player in the history of the game.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
There is a touch but its marginal. Clips his heels it appears.... they brought it back too far IMO
I actually don't see it. I see both of Azpilicueta's feet plant into the ground and the other player falls over when he leans on his back.

Deery

Dreary
Newcastle got a dodgy one as well keeper was on the ground ref should have blown but didn’t Hendrix blasted it in.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Newcastle got a dodgy one as well keeper was on the ground ref should have blown but didn’t Hendrix blasted it in.
It seems like ref was about blow the whistle until he saw the Newcastle goalie get up and run back to goal.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
The decision to disallow the Werner goal is as bad as it gets.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
That Livramento kid is exceptional. Did they buy him or is he on loan? Why is he allowed to play?

Raw

If Chelsea drop points here, and then with one/both of City and Liverpool dropping points, drawing to Everton is gonna be really fecking annoying.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Why is such an amazingly beautiful manager Tuchel struggling against Southampton now?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
If Chelsea drop points here, and then with one/both of City and Liverpool dropping points, drawing to Everton is gonna be really fecking annoying.
Never understood this logic. It's really fecking annoying regardless of any other results.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Get your money on Liverpool to win the league now while the price is still good. Will help ease the pain come May

Raw

Never understood this logic. It's really fecking annoying regardless of any other results.
It's more just the missed opportunity as well as the result itself. Though yeah, if Chelsea won we'd be even further behind so I guess it's always gonna be annoying!