Premier League Matchday 7

The Firestarter

There' a bird right above Tuchel that I find myself looking at when he is in the frame.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Hopefully those feckwits don’t get their first win of the season.

Redfrog

When Werner just stormed at the goal, I was just thinking : relax, it’s Werner, he doesn’t score.

Redfrog

A red for sure but this system where the ref is checking the scream is really bad. I don’t how he can go against all his fellow friends and say no I keeping it that way. That will just be suicidal in terms of career.

Idxomer

Surprised to see RLC and Barkley playing for Chelsea in 2021.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Werner has had a better game than Lukaku today.

James Peril

A red for sure but this system where the ref is checking the scream is really bad. I don’t how he can go against all his fellow friends and say no I keeping it that way. That will just be suicidal in terms of career.
Totally agree. The decision should come from the VAR, they outweigh the referee no matter what. The referee is just person x on the pitch to keep control of things, the only important thing is the rulebook. If the VAR makes the call, less players will attack the referee on the pitch as it was not his call. Same with penalties, just make the VAR handle it and that’s that.

CloneMC16

I don't think I've ever seen a ref go against the VAR officials. It does seem pretty pointless to have them look at the screen. Just let them call it. Like they do with offside goals.

Redfrog

Totally agree. The decision should come from the VAR, they outweigh the referee no matter what. The referee is just person x on the pitch to keep control of things, the only important thing is the rulebook. If the VAR makes the call, less players will attack the referee on the pitch as it was not his call. Same with penalties, just make the VAR handle it and that’s that.
Yeah, and on the plus side, the players can take home all the moaning home.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Sell Lukaku, do something positive with Werner.

Redfrog

Werner scores ? Stay home lads, there will be a chain of catastrophic events .

Wessex Saint

Supports
Southampton
Football, I feel like I haven’t seen you post in ages.
I haven't not sure I like football that much anymore. Don't really see the point of the club at the moment. If there's no chance of being able to compete for anything, then what's the point? Comes from the owner who is really really poor.