Premier League Matchday 7

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Just makes me regret the fact we’ve dropped 5 points in the last 2 games

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
The gulf in quality between ourselves and these two...eeeeesh.

JSC

Christ, Martin Tyler is unbearable. His poetic arsenal consists of being an alliterating ar*#hole every chance he gets. Total

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Great second half. Will take the point considering the first half.

LJJT

Don't kid yourself 1 point each or not as it stands we are nowhere near the levels of either of these teams sadly.
Not impressed by either of them there. Sloppy mistakes all over the pitch. Individual mistakes leading to goals, moments of individual brilliance. Think we could do both these teams on a good day

The amount of defensive work Salah did in that game puts our wide forwards to shame - especially as he's also a level above them in his attacking.

Sylar

Great game of football but city got to be wondering how they didn't win
This is good for Chelsea of course

United Hobbit

I struggle to not resort to name-calling given everything he gave to the club as a player, but his demeanor is of a prick who knows his job is safe based on past star power and prestige.

He’s really staring to irk me.
Same here, I'm really grateful for what he did as a player, especially THAT goal, and for stabilising things when he came in as manager, but he should never have been renewed. That's probably why he's grinning away, as he knows he's safe

He's irking me too, he could grin all he liked if we had clear patterns of play, well drilled players, and were playing good football and were top!

always_hoping

Decent game of football broke out when Klopp removed that parked bus at half time.

What's with the joint man of the match? Without Salah moments of individual brilliance they probably lose that game.

Cloud7

Genuine question. Do fans of other clubs cry about their players embracing players from other clubs like we saw multiple players doing at the end of this match, or is that just a United fan thing?

GueRed

Great game tbf

two top TEAMS playing quality, cohesive football.

Relentless.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
The amount of defensive work Salah did in that game puts our wide forwards to shame - especially as he's also a level above them in his attacking.
If I can ignore the club he plays for, he's probably my second favourite non-Chelsea player in the league.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Watching this game just makes it even more frustrating watching the dross we serve week in, week out.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
People talking about a great game and forgetting how shit Liverpool were. City have dominated it completely, and would have won it by a mile if they had a center forward and the referee wasn't bent. 2 moments of Salah magic aside they offered nothing bar set pieces.

Lucky to walk away with 11 men and a point.

git_united

Much easier to run around like that when you have two extra days to recover. Might not have changed much given how disorganized we were but maybe we'd have had that extra push yesterday after conceding.

90 + 5min

The gulf in quality between ourselves and these two...eeeeesh.
We are on same points as ManCity and one behind Liverpool. Take it easy. Just because 2nd half was entertaining don't mean you can cover up a bad first half.

ooeat0meoo

Member of the Muppet Empire
My Happy Place - So Don't Be fecking With Me!
Don't kid yourself 1 point each or not as it stands we are nowhere near the levels of either of these teams sadly.
As pessimistic as my post might be, at times... I gotta keep hope that Ole get's his shit together. We've got too much talent to believe we can't perform at the highest level.

I'm not so optimistic about the influence of Pogba being a poisonous influence with his not signing and likely going off to another club. If I were Ole, I'd bench Pogba until he signs or send he to the reserves

chiz2kul

Not impressed by either of them there. Sloppy mistakes all over the pitch. Individual mistakes leading to goals, moments of individual brilliance. Think we could do both these teams on a good day
surely this is satire? :houllier:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Genuine question. Do fans of other clubs cry about their players embracing players from other clubs like we saw multiple players doing at the end of this match, or is that just a United fan thing?
Our fans do the same. Personally couldn't give a shit. They're friends off the pitch, who fecking cares

TheLord

Two top, top sides. And an amazing second-half display!

The gulf between the top-two and the rest of the Premier League teams is immense for the third season in a row. No other club remotely deserves to win the PL.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Great second half. Will take the point considering the first half.
We were definitely second best. Relieved despite being in the lead by the world's best player. A loss would have damaged our confidence.

Midfield needs to sort itself out. And Firmino is still shit, sadly. He cost us the win with that shit pass to Salah.

mav_9me

People talking about a great game and forgetting how shit Liverpool were. City have dominated it completely, and would have won it by a mile if they had a center forward and the referee wasn't bent. 2 moments of Salah magic aside they offered nothing bar set pieces.

Lucky to walk away with 11 men and a point.
Spot on. With all the luck they had...