Premier League Matchday 8

Mickson

Watford have been abysmal
Maybe. Maybe not. The last time I posted in this thread, I think I said Chelsea played a great game, someone came in and said "the other team is abysmal". It seems every team is always abysmal when they meet our rivals, and then of course plays a blinder against United. Or maybe, just maybe, the big team is quite good and makes the lesser team look worse.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
Watford are absolutely dreadful. Haven't strung more than 2 passes together and have just played long ball the whole game. With the quality they have into feet up front, their build up play is horrendous. Guaranteed they'll turn into prime Barcelona when they play us though.

Mickson

Liverpool’s midfield has been erratic. All the classy play has been from the back and out wide. You are just looking to shit on OGS as if we’re not all miserable enough watching Liverpool cruise against this pathetic Watford side. Give it a rest.
That's their style of play? Kind of my point. They don't need great ball players in midfield because they work well as a unit, their midfielders often play simple passes.

United Hobbit

Teams never try and get at Liverpool and try and stop them it just feels like they don't try and put up a fight.

If we play how we have recently next Sunday could be a blood bath

Oh and they've scored again, the sooner Klopp leaves the better

Watford are fecking pathetic though watch them have the game of their lives with heoric defending when they play us

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
What the feck did Masina just do to give the ball away? Am I watching a Sunday league team? :lol:

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Maybe. Maybe not. The last time I posted in this thread, I think I said Chelsea played a great game, someone came in and said "the other team is abysmal". It seems every team is always abysmal when they meet our rivals, and then of course plays a blinder against United. Or maybe, just maybe, the big team is quite good and makes the lesser team look worse.
But changing manager should have sorted Watford out, right? That's all we need to do after all.

Last season just made most forget how good this Liverpool squad is.

Zoo

Massina with a terrible touch just hands it back to them to score. Shambolic.

the_cliff

Watford are shockingly bad, till they play us and look like a solid side with a solid system.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
But changing manager should have sorted Watford out, right? That's all we need to do after all.

Yeah you can keep finding reasons to support Ole but whoever we play, we are having issues. If you can't figure out that, then there is no point in discussing about it tbh.

EtH

That's their style of play? Kind of my point. They don't need great ball players in midfield because they work well as a unit, their midfielders often play simple passes.
Great point. We just need to buy their backline and frontline and then we can play exactly like them.

FatTails

Pathetic. Ranieri has been on the job for like one day. People are called kneejerk on here for having opinions about Ole after 3 years in charge.

Selbourne

I wonder if Watford will break their managerial sacking in a season record. Was like 3 when they were last in the prem right?

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
It's crazy how many tackles Liverpool can make without a card

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Liverpool make it look so easy playing a relatively low block. Their passing and movement is on another level.
That's not a well organized low block though. They're losing every second ball and midfield players are in nowhere land, and then every single time they try to counter they're passing to someone who has run offside..
Horribly setup, bizarrely outmatched everywhere.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
And kicking away the ball every time too. Refs are scared of them
I feel like the refs have this thought that Liverpool play this super energetic football so they make accidental tackles by accidentally bumping in to people - you know they maybe tired.

They just think about Liverpool more than they should.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Watford have been completely pinned in their own half, we are miles off Liverpool. Never mind, City.

Looks like another season of hoping and praying Chelsea can stop Man City or Liverpool from winning the league. :annoyed:

That's probably one of the worst arguments I've ever seen made on here. Talk about clutching at straws :lol:
Don't waste your time, that poster has been making excuses for 3 years now.