Premier League Matchday 8

Saddy

I don't think I've ever seen a worse attitude from a player in Danny Rose - why is he still on the pitch ?!

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
He's probably the most on form player to be fair. He's had a sensational start to the season unfortunately.
I mean I don't think he is, but it's hardly an outrageous claim.
I'm just reacting to the moronic commenting, saying stuff like that on the occasion of a laughably one-sided game against truly horrendous opposition.

Not meaning to deny Salah is fantastic and up there with the best.

EtH

“I’m sorry to say this, but Danny Rose looks heavy to me. He looks overweight.”

I agree, Mr. Commentator.

el3mel

I'm just reacting to the moronic commenting, saying stuff like that on the occasion of a laughably one-sided game against horrendous opposition.

Not meaning to deny Salah is fantastic and up there with the best.
Not like he scored a similar goal against Man City before the break, you know ?

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Not like he scored a similar goal against Man City before the break, you know ?
I know he did, I saw it. It was amazing. He is amazing.

Doesn't take away the silliness of making broad statements about world football in a game against Watford.

The Plump Poet

Supports
Southend United
How long before we have to make a 'Watford have sacked another manager' thread?

el3mel

I know he did, I saw it. It was amazing. He is amazing.

Doesn't take away the silliness of making broad statements about world football in a game against Watford.
Except it's not made because of the game against Watford alone. It's just the cherry on the cake.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Except it's not made because of the game against Watford alone. It's just the cherry on the cake.
Fair enough.
I'm just ranting along as I'm annoyed by the commentators and also just can't get over how poor that Watford team are playing. Shocking level for a top league team.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Watford's upcoming fixtures are Everton, Southampton, Arsenal, United, Leicester, Chelsea and City.

Good luck with that.

Ivor Ballokov

Let's agree on "decent". No one expected him to become that good when he went to Liverpool.
Yeah, I'm not saying he's great, I don't think he's massively improved at Liverpool, he's a good player who has come to Liverpool and continued being good when he's fit.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Yeah, I'm not saying he's great, I don't think he's massively improved at Liverpool, he's a good player who has come to Liverpool and continued being good when he's fit.
I'm going to second @stefan92 in this as I don't think anyone following Bundesliga, apart maybe from Matip's family, would have ever considered him a player that would be even nearly good enough to start in a world class team, winning the PL or CL. In fact, I still struggle to believe it and will treat it as some kind of fluke.
I mean, he's the one player even Schalke fans didn't particularly mind losing on a free.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
I'm going to second @stefan92 in this as I don't think anyone following Bundesliga, apart maybe from Matip's family, would have ever considered him a player that would be even nearly good enough to start in a world class team, winning the PL or CL. In fact, I still struggle to believe it and will treat it as some kind of fluke.
I mean, he's the one player even Schalke fans didn't particularly mind losing on a free.
Shows you how impactful good coaching can be

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Poor Danny Rose. He just wanted to play for Milan.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
It's fecking Watford mate, have a word :lol:
It was some other team last week and will be some else next week. Point is, they are playing bloody brilliant. Most of the frustration is not because they are playing awesome but why can't we play like that despite having the team.