Premier League Not So Festive Season

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
It’s going to be so annoying watching all the dusty old Liverpool bastards who’ve hid themselves away for years, suddenly coming out of the woodwork with a big smug smile on their stupid scouse faces. I’ll never forgive that dopey Pep Guardiola is my idol if he lets this happen.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Thank god we made the change though because if we still had Mourinho it would be even more horrific today. At least we can look forward to our games now and start to build momentum for next season.
Think he was the right man for this moment in time. A manager to take us on, not sure. I would hate it if he were sacked. That would hurt.

Ban

We squandered a 8 point lead with, what was it, 6 games to go.

So there's still hope. :D

Hoof the ball

Worrying tbh. Let's see how Ole does but I don't think he's shown that he has what it takes to bring us forward. And seems like our best hope is attracting Poch who hasn't shown either that he can outdo the likes of Pep and Klopp.
Poch has a negative transfer net spend. He’ll outdo Klopp and Pep when he’s not at a distinct disadvantage to them.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
WTF is Lacazette doing with Ramsey completely free??? This guy is supposed to be a top striker :lol:

Hoof the ball

It’s going to be so annoying watching all the dusty old Liverpool bastards who’ve hid themselves away for years, suddenly coming out of the woodwork with a big smug smile on their stupid scouse faces. I’ll never forgive that dopey Pep Guardiola is my idol if he lets this happen.
Jonno White at RAWK will be the first.

RooneyLegend

Come on who would you rather have had in charge of us over the last few seasons? It isn’t Mourinho and if it is you’re an idiot. I would absolutely trade a league cup win and and a Europa League for the position and momentum Liverpool have right now.
All I'm saying is that's not how some people see it.

GM K

Can take Salah while they are at it ffs.

Seriously, why aren’t they all over him?
Klopp will be stupid to leave Liverpool for Madrid if you ask me. He's in the middle of an interesting project at Anfield and they love him there. Madrid, as usual, remains highly unpredictable for any manager. And you just have to wonder about the extent of resources and time needed to rebuild their squad.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Think he was the right man for this moment in time. A manager to take us on, not sure. I would hate it if he were sacked. That would hurt.
I think time will be the only way to tell, let’s see how the season progresses. Even if he did get it full time and was eventually sacked, I don’t think it would really harm his long term reputation with the club, because let’s face it he’d never be a total cnut like that chump we just got rid of.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Cmon score some more so the meltdown on AFTV will be better. Need that goal difference of Arsenal's to get worse as well.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Klopp will be stupid to leave Liverpool for Madrid if you ask me. He's in the middle of an interesting project at Anfield and they love him there. Madrid, as usual, remains highly unpredictable for any manager. And you just have to wonder about the extent of resources and time needed to rebuild their squad.
I know but he really just needs to leave there ASAP. It’s starting to hurt too much.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Liverpool only had 46% possession according to the data I've got.

9 shots on target though.