Premier League Not So Festive Season

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Keeper hasn’t covered himself in glory on any of the goals, but allowing little Aguero to win a header surrounded by two centre backs is criminal.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Oh yes! Got to be a win now!

Quizierda

Poor defending yet again - Saints killed it for themselves with stupid errors at the back.
Cite should be done with it now.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Keeper hasn’t covered himself in glory on any of the goals, but allowing little Aguero to win a header surrounded by two centre backs is criminal.
He did make two absolute world class saves, weird performance. The Sterling one came too fast, should have kept out the Aguero header I think.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
City lack character. Mentally they can improve massively. They got so much ability but so frustrating at times. Good to see them dig out 3 1 for half time.

Need them to be in top form and hopefully do everyone a favour against Liverpool.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I'm not implying that SAF's legacy needed any sort of help as it didn't - He's always been considered one of the greatest.

However, in the years since his retirement, what he achieved just seems to becoming more & more astonishing. We've had some of the best managers in the world in the league, one of which is backed by a fecking country, yet we've not seen a team defend the title once since you lot did it in 09. Clubs throwing around hundreds of millions left right & center, attracting the best talent & managers in the world, yet none of them have come close to winning the three on the bounce you lot did on two separate occasions.

How much of it is down to improved competition is obviously up for debate, but whatever the case, looking back on it, his impact was beyond absurd. No-one will come close to that again.
Yeah, it is insane. Another site messaged us a couple of days ago asking questions about this. Should be an article up in the next week or so.

Josh 76

If city can get a few more , the Scousers will know what squeaky bum time is all about.

Mick321

At least they've won here but they need massive improvement in performance levels or recent results will keep happening. They look so ropey at the back and a step slower going forward.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
3-1, that'll settle them down.

KdB and Sane should be back in for Liverpool.

Maybe there's still life in the race...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It sounds ridiculous to say it, but relieved City are pulling through now! When Southampton equalised it felt like the last two games.

They've given themselves a chance now when they play Liverpool.
Win that, 4 point gap, and it's really still open.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Despite wanting City to overhaul Liverpool I do find it really satisfying watching them struggle and my first emotion when that 2nd goal went in was annoyance.

Feck Mourinho and this season.
Just have to re-programme yourself buddy. It's bigger picture stuff, so it's City all the way!
Back to normal service next year hopefully.And in the cups!

ErranMorad

Was just going to say we have some time left for them to get the win:lol:
It's such a surreal situation where I am sitting here actively rooting for these cnuts. This has got to be our worst nightmare: City and Liverpool in a title chase where as we fight for Europa spot with Arsenal. Arrghhh....:mad:

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
The ideal for the rest of the season would be if City keep killing games off early and we therefore spend less time hoping they score and more time talking about what cnuts they are.

Also, we can hope they get absolutely humiliated in the CL, thus allowing them to focus on the PL.

SharpshooterTom

I love this game. People massively underrated how hard it is to win back to back leagues. SAF was a genius.
SAF wasn't defending titles against a team amassing 100+ points.

Liverpool are on course to get 102-103 points. People are not giving enough credit to the incredible form Liverpool are on at the moment.

City are likely to hit around 90 points, which isn't terrible, but its likely to lose them the title by a wide margin regardless.

Jazz

It's such a surreal situation where I am sitting here actively rooting for these cnuts. This has got to be our worst nightmare: City and Liverpool in a title chase where as we fight for Europa spot with Arsenal. Arrghhh....:mad:
I know. These are desperate times!:lol:

Jazz

The ideal for the rest of the season would be if City keep killing games off early and we therefore spend less time hoping they score and more time talking about what cnuts they are.

Also, we can hope they get absolutely humiliated in the CL, thus allowing them to focus on the PL.
:lol:

I'm loving your posts today!

Canagel

I can actually see Liverpool winning on Thursday. The City defence looks edgy and quite vulnerable in the last games. If they don't tighten up they'll get punished.