West Ham v Chelsea 17:30
Sun 24 Nov 2013
Man City v Tottenham 13:30
Cardiff v Man Utd 16:00
Mon 25 Nov 2013
West Brom v Aston Villa 20:00

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
Good matches all around. Everton vs Liverpool, Man City vs Tottenham, West Ham vs Chelsea and Arse Vs Southampton. All good matches for dropping points. With favourable results, we can catch the scouse cnuts on points and go above Chelsea. Hopefully we bridge the gap with Arsenal as well.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
We've got a good kick-off time. Playing after all the big games so depending on results, there could be extra motivation for the players.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Sat 23 Nov 2013

Everton v Liverpool 12:45
Arsenal v Southampton 15:00
Fulham v Swansea 15:00
Hull v Crystal Palace 15:00
Newcastle v Norwich 15:00
Stoke v Sunderland 15:00
West Ham v Chelsea 17:30

Sun 24 Nov 2013

Man City v Tottenham 13:30

Mon 25 Nov 2013

West Brom v Aston Villa 20:00

It'll be interesting to see how the new Everton do in the scouse derby, having been absolutely useless against Liverpool regardless of whatever crisis or poor form the latter set of cnuts had been in going into the game. Liverpool always seem to give the extra effort demanded of a derby, and I expect they'll do so again to win this one.

Also interesting to see how long Southampton can maintain their great start to the campaign, hopefully they can give Arsenal a good game though I don't think they'll get anything. Sunderland have improved their results under Poyet, and I think they'll take Stoke. Rene will obviously lead Fulham to amazing new heights that only an assistant like he can. Chelsea have been poor recently and I expect to see a response - West Ham can't cope with them. I'm also not convinced by Spurs, and give them no chance against City at Eastlands given the latter's home form.

Dortmund v. Bayern as well :drool:

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
Need an Everton win! Will be interesting to see how Arsenal respond after losing to us.

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
Hard to see past wins for Liverpool, Arsenal, City and Chelsea. It'll be interesting to see if Arsenal can bounce back from the defeat against us, I suppose the int break was well timed for them. I'm not holding out much hope for Everton tomorrow and I reckon this will be the start of the bubble bursting for Martinez who I think is a bit of a chancer anyway. City look great at home and will beat Spurs well and finally Chelsea should destroy West Ham.

Hopefully United can get the second away win in Wales this season and keep the pressure on those ahead of us.

fishfingers15

Hard to see past wins for Liverpool, Arsenal, City and Chelsea. It'll be interesting to see if Arsenal can bounce back from the defeat against us, I suppose the int break was well timed for them. I'm not holding out much hope for Everton tomorrow and I reckon this will be the start of the bubble bursting for Martinez who I think is a bit of a chancer anyway. City look great at home and will beat Spurs well and finally Chelsea should destroy West Ham.

Hopefully United can get the second away win in Wales this season and keep the pressure on those ahead of us.

I like you Irscone, getting your jinxes early.

alastair

ignorant
Southampton will provide a tough test, as their manager will have a plan for us, I'm sure.

We just need to win to get back on track, and then I suspect some of our rivals will drop points elsewhere. Easier said than done though.

Irwinwastheking

I like you Irscone, getting your jinxes early.

Ah no. I just see that as how it's going to play out. If United, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool all win we'll move into the top 4 which will be nice, but really it's not that important given arsenal will remain 5 points ahead. A Southampton win would be much better. It would keep us in 5th but leave us only 3 points off Liverpool who would (bluegh) go top again.

Irwinwastheking

Southampton will provide a tough test, as their manager will have a plan for us, I'm sure.

We just need to win to get back on track, and then I suspect some of our rivals will drop points elsewhere. Easier said than done though.

As I said Al, the break was well timed after the United game for you. I can't see past an Arsenal win as good as Southampton are. By Christmas they'll be in 7th or below.

binary bot
Outstanding weekend of football!! That's a good 10 hours of big matches that could go either way.

alastair

ignorant
As I said Al, the break was well timed after the United game for you. I can't see past an Arsenal win as good as Southampton are. By Christmas they'll be in 7th or below.

We could have done with United coming up now. Instead we had to play you lot with flu after two gruelling games, so it didn't come quite at the right time.

I'd like to think we'll win, but if they press the midfield as they've been doing all season, they could keep us from scoring, like they did at Anfield, and almost did at OT.

fishfingers15

You never know Irwin. I'm hoping for a good set of results for us. Bayern play Dortmund away, NY Giants vs Dallas Cowboys (NFL) and Denver Broncos vs NE Patriots. All in all, a great weekend for sports.

Salfordlad70

Liverpool by two clear goals today sadly.I reckon Arsenal will trounce Southampton who'll play an open game and their new found confidence will take a hit today.West Ham to beat Chelsea 1-0 and City to get lucky and get a draw against Spurs.Wins for Newcastle,Stoke,Hull and WBA.Pints shared between Fulham and Swansea.United to win 3-1!

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
Who is being shown on Setanta Ireland today? as i get that now.

I wish we were playing today, i've missed United.

Thisistheone

We could have done with United coming up now. Instead we had to play you lot with flu after two gruelling games, so it didn't come quite at the right time.

I'd like to think we'll win, but if they press the midfield as they've been doing all season, they could keep us from scoring, like they did at Anfield, and almost did at OT.
:D oh the bitterness.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Such a great set of games. Shame two of the best are on Sunday :(

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off

Your lot just aren't up for a fight sadly. One of wengers big flaws.

alastair

ignorant
Al's Predictions - Guaranteed Success for Many a Betting Card
Sat 23 Nov 2013
Everton v Liverpool 12:45 - 2-1
Arsenal v Southampton 15:00 - 1-1
Fulham v Swansea 15:00 - 0-1
Hull v Crystal Palace 15:00 - 3-1
Newcastle v Norwich 15:00 - 3-1
Stoke v Sunderland 15:00 - 1-2
West Ham v Chelsea 17:30 - 1-1
Sun 24 Nov 2013
Man City v Tottenham 13:30 - 2-0
Cardiff v Man Utd 16:00 - 0-4
Mon 25 Nov 2013
West Brom v Aston Villa 20:00 - 1-3

alastair

ignorant
No Sturridge for Liverpool. Flanagan at full back. Henderson and Allen in the team, along with Lucas.

This is the precise reason why Liverpool will fade. People have the temerity to call Arsenal's squad paper thin.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
Everton (to face Liverpool): Howard, Baines, Distin, Jagielka (c), Coleman, Barry, McCarthy, Pienaar, Barkley, Mirallas, Lukaku

#LFC team v @Everton: Mignolet, Johnson, Flanagan, Agger, Skrtel, Lucas, Gerrard, Allen, Henderson, Coutinho, Suarez

Take Suarez out there and that Everton side win this easily. I expect him to be the difference again.

alastair

ignorant
So nice to see that Martinez is gradually trying to remove Everton's weaker players technically. None of this Naismith and Osman stuff.

Proud_Lyon

Banned Cnut
Everton (to face Liverpool): Howard, Baines, Distin, Jagielka (c), Coleman, Barry, McCarthy, Pienaar, Barkley, Mirallas, Lukaku

#LFC team v @Everton: Mignolet, Johnson, Flanagan, Agger, Skrtel, Lucas, Gerrard, Allen, Henderson, Coutinho, Suarez

Take Suarez out there and that Everton side win this easily. I expect him to be the difference again.

Why do you think Suarez is the difference then? For me, it is not just the fact that Suarez is in good goalscoring form, it is because one of the best defenders is making Liverpool solid at the back. Sakho is a beast and being on the bench twice in two games is terrible considering his MOTM performance against Ukraine.