Premier League trapdoor thread

Thunderhead

Supports
City
who's going down? any 3 from 10 at the moment

3 weeks ago most people thought Swansea were doomed but surely West Brom are, 7 points even with the game in hand against Chelsea just looks too much to overcome.

Hopefully there will be 5 or 6 in the mix on the last weekend of the season

Think I'll go with

18. Palace (have 4 of the top 5 in next 5 matches, think if they get cut adrift again they'll not recover)
19. Huddersfield
20. West Brom

GBBQ

Brighton and Huddersfield looking precarious and without the survival experience that other teams around them have or the depth in their squads to pull something out of the hat. I think it will be them plus West brom or stoke and tonight's result will go a long way to deciding West brom's future I think.

Yesterday's win should be a boost to Newcastle. Swansea without a loss in 5 games so they should probably edge towards safety in the coming weeks. Southampton looking poor but surely have enough about them to get safe within the next 13 games. West ham and Watford have patchy form but better than a few below them so i think they'll be safe too. Crystal palace are patchy too btu having Roy in there probably gives them a slight edge over other teams in the mix. Bournemouth should definitely be safe. 3 wins away from the 40 point zone though they might need a few more this season.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Hopefully Huddersfield and Stoke goes down.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
I only care about Swansea making the great escape. I want to see Carvalhal manage a full season in the PL.

Blind

Southampton are sleepwalking towards relegation, utter nothing performance against Liverpool yesterday. They should've binned Pellegrino ages ago but saying that I still think they'll avoid the drop marginally. West Brom are a bit of a lost cause with no improvement under Pardew so I'll predict them to take up a spot, then Huddersfield and as much as I'd love to see West Ham go down, preferably leaving it to the last day on goal difference, I think it'll be Stoke.