1. City
2. Liverpool
3. Spurs
4. Arsenal
5. Wolves
6. Manchester United
7. Everton
8. Chelsea

I don't have a clue clearly, but this is my guess. I am sick to the back teeth of Glazers/Woodward, but of course I still love the club and would like to see them do well. I don't think we are above City, Pool or Spurs, the question is can we make top four, which is clearly the task set for Ole.

Jacckk1985

Thinks we should ban Niall
Yes, we really needed another negative topic before we have played a single game yet.. Love you, xoxo.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Sanchez rumoured to be going out on loan. Lukaku gone, Herrera gone etc. New players need to knit. This will be a competitive league, and I worry a bit where goals will come from.

Untd55

1st. City
2nd. Liverpool
3rd. Tottenham
4th Arsenal
5th Chelsea
6th Wolves
7th Man Utd
8th Everton

SteveW

City
Liverpool
United
Spurs
Arsenal
Chelsea
Wolves
Leicester

witchtrials

There is no need for this to be a separate thread. Just put your predictions in the Top 6 predictions thread but add two more teams.

Fosu-Mens

1. Manchester City
2. Liverpool
3. Tottenham
Tottenham will be closer this year, and Liverpool got some chance(less than 50%) at overtaking City.

The 4th place is up for grabs. And it is not guaranteed that it will be Arsenal, MUFC or Chelsea taking it. With the experience Arsenal got in attack with Auba and Laca they are the favourites, and our chances depend on PP. If he performs well and is not injured we can take it. With him not performing, we could easily drop out of the top 6 or even 8. Chelsea, with Lampard as the Manager, is a big unknown. He played high risk attacking football with Derby and Chelsea will score and concede a lot this season.

4. Arsenal.
5. Wolves
6. Chelsea
7. Manchester United
8. Leicester City