Press Conference v PSG | Ole & Martial answer questions

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Absolutely delighted with Martial destroying Mourinho.

Hound Dog

Supports
Whoever I bet on
Everyone in Europe does it. Manchester means Manchester United, not the noisy neighbors.
Can confirm this. I call United United and people always look at me like I am some kind of weirdo.

Over here, Manchester refers to Manchester United while Man Citt are referred to by their full name.

Cal?

CR7 fan
It’s like ‘Madrid’ refers to Real Madrid and not Atletico.

‘Real’ also refers to Real Madrid and not Betis or Zaragoza or whoever

‘Manchester’ and ‘United’ both refer to Manchester United.

Cloud7

Yaya Toure: I thought Manchester United wanted to sign me from Barcelona... until my agent told me it was the team in blue.

Then there are unconfirmed reports of Robinho thinking he was joining United as well. Almost everyone associates United with Manchester (and vice versa). Even with their recent success, I hear them being referred to as City while we are Manchester.
I never read this Yaya Toure bit. Man, imagine if we signed him from Barcelona. We could have got some very special years out of him :drool:

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
I hope the talk about Mbappe drives Martial insane that everyone talks about Mbappe instead of him and he goes on to score a wicket hattrick!

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Can confirm this. I call United United and people always look at me like I am some kind of weirdo.

Over here, Manchester refers to Manchester United while Man City are referred to by their full name.
Over here as well.
Actualy we don't speak about City, at least they don't mention them infront of me.:D

minoo-utd

So Martial declared in public that the players want Ole to stay:drool: Oh wow never heard anything like that.