Press Conferences 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
It would be great if SAF uses his last game to give a few youngsters their debuts.

Would be an apt ending to what SAF has brought to the club.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
SAF "Ive had my disagreements with the press but I've never been one to hold a grudge"

What about all those banned journos. :lol:

SAF doesn't half talk nonsense sometimes.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I bet there's a ton of players close to your first team who would like to be given their debut by Fergie.
I'd love to see Januzaj, but is it likely given that he's playing on Monday?
I think there's a chance Januzaj could be the last sub he ever makes. We wouldn't see that much of him but with the game on Monday it was unlikely he was ever going to play a big part. Fergie has praised Januzaj a fair bit over the last few weeks or so, so it would be fitting that his last sub is a player who will hopefully play a part for us over the coming years.

Oggmonster

SAF "Ive had my disagreements with the press but I've never been one to hold a grudge"

He meant in retirement I think didn't he? So he has no hard feelings towards them now he's gone. He made a joke about the bannings.

Collina

What he actually said (according to The Sun, though!):

The 71-year-old said: “Dealing with the modern media is difficult for managers and I’ve been lucky that I’ve integrated into all the different stages in my time here.

“It got me in a position where sometimes I don’t accept what you write and sometimes when you write nice things, I tend to dismiss it also.

“I’ve always thought you’ve had a terrible job, a difficult job with the pressure you’re under with modern television, the internet, Facebook and all the rest of the nonsense.

“But I’ve never held grudges. Even when I’ve banned people, I don’t hold grudges as it’s not my style. I react and then forget about it sometime later.

“Thanks for the kind words Neil, it was very good of you, and thanks for the time I’ve had here.”
So he didn't just ignore all the bannings!

Status
Not open for further replies.