Presser vs Bournemouth

RedDevil@84

His inability to cross a ball for the best part of a decade has been one of his problems.
That glitch he gets stuck in where he stands with the ball at his feet and hops from foot to foot, locked in a brainfart mode - also a problem.
When he handed back the number 7 jersey cause he couldn't handle the pressure, yet has been made club captian... and can't speak English... and doesnt like confrontation - problem.
Still doesn't hurt the mouth much :D

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
His sly dig at Valencia is disgusting. Was there any need to say that? He's such a twat..

RedDevil@84

His sly dig at Valencia is disgusting. Was there any need to say that? He's such a twat..
I don't think Valencia would be crying about a joke from Jose. Unless you think our players are all weaklings who need a hug and all

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He was clearly joking, there's no need to be so precious.

Kostur

海尔的老板
What dig? What he said was virtually that Valencia was working alone because he was injured and he's still not training with the team.

RedDevil@84

What dig? What he said was virtually that Valencia was working alone because he was injured and he's still not training with the team.
This is what happens when the presser is straight forward and Jose is smiling. People get bored.

minoo-utd

I think his job on the brink. He twice that he expects our league position to be better comes Christmas and to be in top four by then, I reckon that's his final chance if he still out of top four by the half of the season he will not get the support he needs from the board and/or he will be sacked.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Nice words but realistically, we've had a shite start to the season and only played 2 of the top 6.
City, Liverpool and Arsenal will be stern tests and we've struggled against much lesser teams already.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Nice words but realistically, we've had a shite start to the season and only played 2 of the top 6.
City, Liverpool and Arsenal will be stern tests and we've struggled against much lesser teams already.
We tend to do better against the better sides.
CFC escaped with a draw with the skin of their teeth. Did you see how they celebrated getting their 2nd goal, for a draw, against us?
Don't ever count us out when playing the big teams.

Our achilles heal tends to be the teams in the bottom 3. If a relation team needs 3 points, the best thing they can do is play MUFC. They'll probably win.