Prince Philip Dead | Ceremonial Funeral to take place on Saturday 17th April | Prince Andrew is NOT a pedophile

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
For a brief moment I thought I was an important person with four amazing alerts.

*Head Bob*

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Just saw an ad for the funeral in which Dermot Murnaghan claims "the entire country will stop for a minute to celebrate the grandfather of the nation"...

I wonder if they'll reveal the actual TV ratings after the event.

WPMUFC

will there also be heatmap analysis of whom spent the most time walking on the left or the right?

Are we going to track the steps per second of each person attending?

What does Ja Rule think about this formation?

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Honestly sickened that posting hasn’t been suspended on this site during this funeral. No bloody respect these days for our great country

Deery

Dreary
Honestly sickened that posting hasn’t been suspended on this site during this funeral. No bloody respect these days for our great country
It’s only a minute silence now.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Phil's demise has now taken over the Sky Sports News ticker.

Edit: the SSN presenter is talking through the highlights of today's games but in very subdued tones.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
The singers are top notch. Some decent tunes to come, especially Britten's Jubilate Deo.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Yes. And for the Queen's jubilee celebrations this site should let us post images directly from our own devices.