Prince Philip Dead | Ceremonial Funeral to take place on Saturday 17th April | Prince Andrew is NOT a pedophile

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Funerals can be attended by a maximum of 30 people.

I spot 37 folk in that photo and that won't be all of them. Someone should phone the police.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I’m outraged.
I was shaking my fist haphazardly when I finished counting (and successfully managed to on the seventh attempt) in such bluster that I spilled my pint of Toilet Duck smoothie.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I was shaking my fist haphazardly when I finished counting (and successfully managed to on the seventh attempt) in such bluster that I spilled my pint of Toilet Duck smoothie.
Tell me about it mate. I nearly knocked over my glass of Bombardier. Shaking with anger.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
There’s at least 40 people in that pic.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
To be fair, they're not actually attending the funeral.
Schematics, Penna. Many fists must be waved at the screen.

Seriously though that photo of the queen sitting on her own was quite haunting. Bloody awful for anyone.

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
Schematics, Penna. Many fists must be waved at the screen.

Seriously though that photo of the queen sitting on her own was quite haunting. Bloody awful for anyone.
Who is going to be the one to go up to the Army and tell them they can't gather in groups of more than 30? Are you hard man? Are you?

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
He can probably shit on their uniforms.
True. He could go with that. I wish pigeons had just done that to all of the soldiers during the first and second world wars. Everyone would have been too busy washing their uniforms to fight. They'd come out to play in their clean uniforms and pigeons would just go to work again.

The Firestarter

True. He could go with that. I wish pigeons had just done that to all of the soldiers during the first and second world wars. Everyone would have been too busy washing their uniforms to fight. They'd come out to play in their clean uniforms and pigeons would just go to work again.
Instead of that, pigeons were hired to something else and failed

The Pigeon-Guided Missiles and Bat Bombs of World War II

vidic blood & sand

I spot 37 folk in that photo and that won't be all of them. Someone should phone the police.
Wonder what that truck will be used for now?
Amazing to think that eventually some old gammon somewhere is going to driving it around with his fishing gear in the back in 15 years time.