Prince Philip Dead | Ceremonial Funeral to take place on Saturday 17th April | Prince Andrew is NOT a pedophile

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Wonder what that truck will be used for now?
Amazing to think that eventually some old gammon somewhere is going to driving it around with his fishing gear in the back in 15 years time.
He's being buried in it. Should make for a hell of an entrance when the zombie apocalypse kicks off.

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
Is it finally over?

How long will the process take when the queen kicks it?
That will be huge. Don't know how long the funeral would take but the public will be tearing their clothes.

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
Will we be turning the banner black in here?
I wouldn't have thought so but it's not my site. I wouldn't.

What I noted was that Irish govt. buildings had the Union Flag at half mast today.

fergies coat

I know we all have a laugh and a joke, (including me) but I've just seen this picture and it's pretty sad. She's just lost someone that's been with her for 70 plus years. It's a pretty sh*t thing to go through whoever you are.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I know we all have a laugh and a joke, (including me) but I've just seen this picture and it's pretty sad. She's just lost someone that's been with her for 70 plus years. It's a pretty sh*t thing to go through whoever you are.
I think I can count the times I’ve been in a church as an adult on two hands, but that woodwork is breathtaking. Never seen such before in person.

Very emotive picture.

Fluctuation0161

Absolutely. It's just that other people don't get days of national mourning when it happens to them.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
It’s a good job the UK is a model of racial equality for the rest of the world to follow.

Ivor Ballokov

It's an amazing place to visit. It's top 2 of my places to be thrown out of.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
People liked him and they found his sense of humour funny. I didn't say it just to wind people up.
But some of what he intended as humor was full on racist grandpa bad.

I preferred him to Charles, a low bar I'd agree, but even if you like royalty and/or Phillip you can't really ignore the bad stuff.

fergieisold

But some of what he intended as humor was full on racist grandpa bad.

I preferred him to Charles, a low bar I'd agree, but even if you like royalty and/or Phillip you can't really ignore the bad stuff.
Agreed, when I've said it's not racist previously I think my thought process was that because it's just humour (or attempted humour!) I personally don't see it as too bad, but I know others have a line when it comes to racism in any forms.

I really dislike Charles but I don't know why!