Pro Cycling 2020 **Giro d'Italia 2020 **

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Uran

Wonder what Ineos will do tomorrow :lol:
Don't think they have any other option than protect the yellow jersey tbh, would be an absolute dick move towards Bernal otherwise.

RedFish

Such a shame stage ended the way it did, but obviously the correct decision.

Ineos all behind Egan now. Regretting noy placing a bet when I saw odds of 7-1 in the first week for outright winner!

Kwiatkowski, my man, what is with him this tour. Just doesn't have the legs. Poels though, this is again why he's being paid top dollar. Easily my favourites 2 riders of Ineos.

AllezLesDiables

:lol: So it’s actually natural?
Yep.

Waiting to hear back from my TDF friend to get confirmation but it looks like tomorrow’s stage is being shortened as well looks like the first climb is out.

Edit talked to my friend he’s at the Hotel but some of his colleagues are stuck in Tignes.

Says unofficial but looks like tomorrow’s stage will be 60 km with the first two climbs unavailable due to landslides

Ramos

It's pretty much done anyway. Can't see anything else than a Bernal win at this point.

Such a shame what happened to Pinot. Was probably the only one who could have changed the outcome.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Yep.

Waiting to hear back from my TDF friend to get confirmation but it looks like tomorrow’s stage is being shortened as well looks like the first climb is out.

Edit talked to my friend he’s at the Hotel but some of his colleagues are stuck in Tignes.

Says unofficial but looks like tomorrow’s stage will be 60 km with the first two climbs unavailable due to landslides

Suedesi

Unreal stage, and what an amazing tour it's been so far!

Gotta feel fro Julian, but I feel now it's on Egan's hands.

Fook

RedFish

It's pretty much done anyway. Can't see anything else than a Bernal win at this point.

Such a shame what happened to Pinot
. Was probably the only one who could have changed the outcome.
It really is, and then you remember he"s french and then any disappointment dissipates into a chuckle.

NM

@RedFish what do you have against the French? The race has been much better for having French riders near the front.

NM

Nothing mate, I'm just winding up the anti ineos crowd, of which there are many in here. I think Alaphilippe is quite brilliant.:)
I was anti INEOS when Froome was around, as I think he may be "suspect" shall we say. I don't like them now, but I don't hate them either. They haven't been strong enough to make this tour as boring as the last few, thankfully.

NM

Somebody needs to attack FFS. They are giving Bernal the win right now.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Ineos is too strong, Buchmann at least tried but that gap was instantly closed.