Problem when accessing Redcafe on phone

Meller

Every time I click on a thread or reload a page or, well do anything really, I get the Accept cookies popup. I must've accepted them around 200 times by now. I'm guessing there's a setting or something because I don't have that problem on the computer. Using Chrome on both computer and phone.

red4ever 79

I'm also having problems when using my phone. Website takes ages to load and navigate to other sections. It's been like this a few weeks now. I'm using an android phone and Chrome. It was the same with dolphin browser. Other sites are launching instantly. I thought it was the ads as I was logging in as a guest but it's the same when I am logged in

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Gonna drop this in here but if I view a video in a thread on my phone in landscape mode it will mess up the forum layout for me after going back to the thread.

b82REZ

I can't access any features, similies, bold, italics etc when posting on my phone through Chrome

Meller

I still have the same problem, and I just got a new phone... Is there a setting or something? It's very annoying.