Progression vs Possession | Arsenal have the most sterile possession |

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots

Arsenal seem to be really struggling to get the ball into forward areas hence a lot of 'sterile possession'.

Would love to see such an analysis done of our 2006-2008 side to see how we would fare. I reckon very high on the progression axis but not as high on the possession.

Klopp's sides seem to be bang on in terms of balance with the ball.

r3idy

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Control and penetration has to be the ultimate goal. Almost a wet dream given the circumstances

Ludens the Red

Arsenal seem to be really struggling to get the ball into forward areas hence a lot of 'sterile possession'.

Would love to see such an analysis done of our 2006-2008 side to see how we would fare. I reckon very high on the progression axis but not as high on the possession.

Klopp's sides seem to be bang on in terms of balance with the ball.
quite funny to see us right next to spurs. Whose manager a lot of our fans deemed not attacking enough and subsequently claim the football is now much better.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
quite funny to see us right next to spurs. Whose manager a lot of our fans deemed not attacking enough and subsequently claim the football is now much better.
Yes very ironic. It could be worse I reckon under LVG we were in a similar position in this type of graphic to an Arsenal - sterile possession.