Protest at Old Trafford

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Alright I don't agree with doing everything they can to block the match from going ahead a 2nd time. Vandalizing the Liverpool bus? At that point you get the players fearing for their safety. That's past the point of a normal protest and just trying to cancel the game now.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Hopefully Klopp brought a few Snicker bars with him. He could be stuck for a while.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
2 decoy Liverpool coaches and the United squad already within the stadium. How exciting. :lol:

clarkydaz

Alright I don't agree with doing everything they can to block the match from going ahead a 2nd time. Vandalizing the Liverpool bus? At that point you get the players fearing for their safety. That's past the point of a normal protest and just trying to cancel the game now.
yes thats the point

tomaldinho1

If that Liverpool bus isn't a decoy and the team are making their way to the ground by a fleet of helicopters, the people in charge lack imagination.
Genuinely, if they thought the team bus was the most inconspicuous way to smuggle the team in I'm amazed.

Surely, at a minimum, they could at least have hired a blacked out one that doesn't have 'Liverpool' plastered across it.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I know it's not a laughing matter but I can't help myself :lol:

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Is it still a peaceful protest if we puncture the team bus? Genuine question :lol:

Protests are meant to be inconvenient so we're looking at a fine line here. It's vandalism so certainly illegal, in the strictest sense.

clarkydaz

Is it still a peaceful protest if we puncture the team bus? Genuine question :lol:

Protests are meant to be inconvenient so we're looking at a fine line here. It's vandalism so certainly illegal, in the strictest sense.
maybe the tyres wernt regulation/roadworthy

Dan_F

Yes it's a stupid point. This is targeting the players and staff, not the owners. It's wrong.
They’ve let the air down on the tyres. The players aren’t even in the coach, or anywhere near it. Protests are supposed to be an inconvenience. Why do you think strikes happen when people aren’t happy with working conditions?

Please relax :lol:

Fully Fledged

Yeah. It's not good to target actual players whether they Utd or Liverpool players. After all they are just humans doing a job.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Wouldn’t be surprised if we have to play without fans for the last two matches behind closed doors.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Whether its stupid is debateable, its effective. Standing around holding hands singing Glazers out doesnt do anything
It's effectiveness is also debatable, as I don't think the Glazers will sell regardless nor is there anyone realistic who can afford us unless we go down the Saudi route which is even worse.

MU655

Inappropriate Behavior
Do you know how to get rid of the protestors? Offer them a job; they would run for the hills.