Protest at Old Trafford

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
This time it isn't just about our club, I think if we work together with other fanbases of the top clubs in England, so much can change for the better. This is about preserving football, rivalries should come after it and they wouldn't even exist without the history and the traditions of the sport.
Well said. Fans have more in common than than divides us when it comes to threats to the game we love.

fps

I’d like each of the super league clubs including United banned from European competition for next year. Glazers our? Yes, but don’t kid yourself the next owners would be any more palatable.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
About the ones before the Liverpool game - what time will their team bus be arriving? Feel that’s crucial - not to pelt it just give em shit

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Last call from me spamming this thread. Big groups will be at the Tollgate from 1pm

If anyone is considering going / wants to join a few of us swing me a PM and ill happily share a beer from Aldi.

decorativeed

Last call from me spamming this thread. Big groups will be at the Tollgate from 1pm

If anyone is considering going / wants to join a few of us swing me a PM and ill happily share a beer from Aldi.
You'll struggle for at least three reasons here, I reckon. Not many locals on here for one, those who are local like myself possibly don't fancy spending time with a crowd of strangers during a pandemic after spending a year living like hermits, and lastly, that Aldi closed down years ago.

All the best with it though, I certainly support the sentiment.

clarkydaz

You'll struggle for at least three reasons here, I reckon. Not many locals on here for one, those who are local like myself possibly don't fancy spending time with a crowd of strangers during a pandemic after spending a year living like hermits, and lastly, that Aldi closed down years ago.

All the best with it though, I certainly support the sentiment.
did you not see the crowd last week?

0le

So there is value in the market!

M15 Red.

I'll be there mate.They've opened up another Aldi over the road at White City, so you'll have to head there instead. I'll have several bottles of Taurus tramp soup cider if you're getting them in. And if you could pop into the M&S next door to grab a carrier bag to disguise them in that would be great. No one likes a scruff.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I'll be there mate.They've opened up another Aldi over the road at White City, so you'll have to head there instead. I'll have several bottles of Taurus tramp soup cider if you're getting them in. And if you could pop into the M&S next door to grab a carrier bag to disguise them in that would be great. No one likes a scruff.
OK mate will do.

arthurka

Hope this continues for as long as needed. We will need to use the attention the ESL had to keep this alive and in the media.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Would this affect the protest physically? AKA stop protesters from congregating within 'reasonably'/'photographically' visible distance from OT.
Ive got a feeling we will get over those 2ft barriers mate.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Would this affect the protest physically? AKA stop protesters from congregating within 'reasonably'/'photographically' visible distance from OT.
That barrier looks about as well thought through as Trump's wall, so probably not.

Flying high

I can't be there today, I really wish I could.

I will make it for future protests though, we must keep this going.

JB7

The barriers have been moved back I see. Also if anyone can get down early apparently GNev & Keane are filming in Hotel Football from 1pm so we may as well try and make some noise early doors.