Protest at Old Trafford

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
They really couldn't care less all the idiots protesting are doing is hurting the players
I disagree, the owners will be uneasy from these sorts of demonstrations. They're losing sponsors right now, and things like this aren't going to help their cause.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
We have so many idiots and brainless thugs calling themselves United fans. If it carries on then United should be made to either play away from Old Trafford all season or play in empty stadiums even when fans are allowed back.

Its just embarrassing
So negative.

What if the end result of these protests finally rid us of the leeches running our club?

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
People who are bored and have nothing interesting to do decided to go outside Old Trafford and - saying they love the club - disrupt the team.

They say they are doing this because they love United and hate Glazer, but the only thing that matters to them is that they drink a beer, shout and get media attention.

If this game is not to be played again, won't be surprised with points deduction or no fans at Old Trafford or anything else which will certainly not help the team.

But they don't care, do they? Obviously they will say they do, but their behaviour shows something else.

Knobheads.

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Potential to be worse tonight.

Protestors are resolved to postpone the game, knowing their will be a heavy police presence. Police failed at the last game, so will heavy handed from the beginning. Throw in a couple of oddballs who love a scrap (protestors and police) and you have yourself a riot.

Weekday night should reduce the size of the protest, but lets face it - the worst offenders probably don't work anyway, so the day doesn't really matter.
Was never going to be worse.
They weren't going to get caught out again, it was the surprise factor that did them in.

Ludens the Red

People who are bored and have nothing interesting to do decided to go outside Old Trafford and - saying they love the club - disrupt the team.

They say they are doing this because they love United and hate Glazer, but the only thing that matters to them is that they drink a bear, shout and get media attention.

If this game is not to be played again, won't be surprised with points deduction or no fans at Old Trafford or anything else which will certainly not help the team.

But they don't care, do they? Obviously they will say they do, but their behaviour shows something else.

Knobheads.
:lol:
I admire your persistence

laughtersassassin

Look at these "thugs". Oh waitthey aren't. They are fans and good ones.

Nah somehow I think it's the people scared of causing a bit of disruption that really don't care.

TheReligion

Abusive
We have so many idiots and brainless thugs calling themselves United fans. If it carries on then United should be made to either play away from Old Trafford all season or play in empty stadiums even when fans are allowed back.

Its just embarrassing
This post screams attention seeking.

dove

They say they are doing this because they love United and hate Glazer, but the only thing that matters to them is that they drink a bear, shout and get media attention.

Knobheads.
:lol: Aren't you one of the few people who cried about their runed afternoon when the game was postponed? Saying the protesters don't care about the club is just daft.

Bosws87

Knobheads.
Truly are absolutely clueless.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine

Knobheads.
Defo knobheads if they do that...

Idxomer

Those fans need to find something better to do, like watching the game at home.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Look at these "thugs". Oh waitthey aren't. They are fans and good ones.

Nah somehow I think it's the people scared of causing a bit of disruption that really don't care.
Well as long as they keep it legal this time.

laughtersassassin

Must be thousands of them protesting right now.

Imagine being a City fan right now. They barely managed 30 people celebrating their title win outside the Etihad last night.
It's a beautiful sight! Remember if it wasn't for the Glazers we wouldn't be in a constant rebuild.

We'd be a football club and not a business. Without the fans they are nothing so the fans have the right to make their voice known.

How people don't see that is madness

Crustanoid

I can't see anything wrong with the video or anything which has happened so far this evening. Good on them and hope this is another nudge towards improvement in our ownership, however that may pan out.

032Devil

Drinking a BEAR? Maybe that's giving them more courage than just a beer.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Oh, I'm sorry I don't live in Salford, but in Poland. Can't say anything on an Internet forum, then.
Do you think it might be a little bit possible that you don’t have any sort of cultural understanding of what this means to the local fans?

clarkydaz

And I can't understand how a group of drunken fans outside Old Trafford disrupting the team can call themselves the only ones who fight for the club.
What are you doing, retweeting a 'Glazers out, time to go' picture on Twitter? (with flashing words for extra effect)

VivaRonaldo85

If it gets called off tonight, it will tip over into embarrassing more than the purpose of the protest.

laughtersassassin

MUST have it right. As long as the Glazers are not prioritising or giving a shit about football than they cannot be tolerated.

laughtersassassin

If it gets called off tonight, it will tip over into embarrassing more than the purpose of the protest.
It will be a big statement against the Glazers tbh.

They have enough police though so no way it's called off. Last time they simply weren't prepared as they underestimated the Rightful hatred for the owners

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
I remember fans' reaction then they heard we would play three games in five days.

Fecking Premier League, they said.

Now they're risking another game postponed or even called off and United seeing point deduction, but it's good.

Because some fans could shout and drink a beer.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Wow, that's a terrible mistake.

If writing about one letter is the only thing he could reply, that's good then.
Ease down fella, keep it light.
I agree with you that these "fans" have a lot of goons in amongst them, but you have to see it's attempting to aim for a bigger picture.

Having said that i'd be really annoyed if they get their way tonight, althought it sounds like the clubs and authorities did a very strong job.

TheReligion

Abusive
Oh, I'm sorry I don't live in Salford, but in Poland. Can't say anything on an Internet forum, then.
Do you think it might be a little bit possible that you don’t have any sort of cultural understanding of what this means to the local fans?
I think you've spoken so strongly about it @Maciek you've left yourself open. As @Pexbo points out its different for local fans to some degree and perhaps you should respect that instead of being so forceful in your responses.

RUCK4444

Nah it will cement the notion that ‘you play when we let you’ mantra from the fans.

I think the owners need one more postponed game to drive that home and ensure they don’t think the first was an anomaly.