Protests following the killing of George Floyd

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
The hells that supposed to mean?
He tries to turn the table and make it look like any response from the authorities is to defend the original victim. It's vile and will probably work in the eyes of many.

Stacks

@psychdelicblues
this guy is hella ignorant. Apparently Asians don't receive as much racism as black people because of a lack of "integration".
was it a lack of integration when white Americans dehumanized black people for centuries and enslaved us?
was it a lack of integration that ensured white people did not allow black people to legally mix with them in schools, higher education, public facilities, swimming pools and general life?
was it a lack of integration that created Jim Crow Laws?
Was is due to a lack of integration that before Loving v. Virginia 1967, black and white people could be jailed if they dared to marry?

If only black folk had tried to integrate, we could of avoided an entire chapter in America's history, relating to race relations.

Sara125

@RedTiger

OK I get it, he's a coward and a phony. Why pretend, deep down he must know his views are wrong.
The thing is he hasn’t pretended. Go through any of Atze’s posts on here in any thread do with tribalism, police brutality, racism in Italian football, elections etc. He spouts the same far right, 4chan-esque views here too, only difference is he was more direct on that site but it still confirmed what those of us who have had interactions with him thought.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
The thing is he hasn’t pretended. Go through any of Atze’s posts on here in any thread do with tribalism, police brutality, racism in Italian football, elections etc. He spouts the same far right, 4chan-esque views here too, only difference is he was more direct on that site but it still confirmed what those of us who have had interactions with him thought.
I agree he pushed boundaries but never clearly went over them. However, he never went down the eugenics route here though.

JPRouve

Scout

yup thats the narrative they want to push
That's why people shouldn't underestimate his communication skills, he is trying to blur the lines which he always do when events that do not suit him happen. And he is very good, just look at how he turned Kaepernick peaceful protest into a test of patriotism.

Cloud7

I agree he pushed boundaries but never clearly went over them. However, he never went down the eugenics route here though.
How many times is toeing the line the way he does acceptable though? Even if he doesn’t outright say it, it’s pretty clear what he means to say, every single time.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
How many times is toeing the line the way he does acceptable though? Even if he doesn’t outright say it, it’s pretty clear what he means to say, every single time.
Well we can make assumptions but until he says it we can't say for certain.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
That's why people shouldn't underestimate his communication skills, he is trying to blur the lines which he always do when events that do not suit him happen. And he is very good, just look at how he turned Kaepernick peaceful protest into a test of patriotism.
Couldn't have said it better.
The people protesting are defaming Floyd while the police and army, instigators of subdugation are protecting his memory.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Was it Stormfront? Holy crap.
Not really surprising though, given his posts here (if that's indeed him).

Sara125

Nah it was some gaming forum but his posts wouldn’t have looked out of place on stormfront tbh

HTG

Supports
Bayern
It's ironic, by the way, that he actually used the word thug there.

JPRouve

Scout
On another note what is it about gaming forums in particular that attract neo nazi, right wing types?
And misogynist, I have no idea why but both categories seem to be well represented.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
I know this isn't the ideal thread for it, but this it just to make things clear before anyone tries actually debating him again, this is just a very small selection of his points on black people. There is also a similar amount of points on homosexuality, women and rape. I'm sure you can guess his views on those.

blacks certainly brought the negative stereotypes upon themselves
Blacks often force their negative stereotypes upon themselves by doing a majority of crimes and receive the most welfare.
About the people of colour and how toxic their culture is, see above of my comment.
The system stacked against them. How? Because affrimative actions? Because as a minority you have better chances by getting into a decent university? Yes, that is racism. Not towards blacks though.
So please explain me what prevents a black child to go to school, get decent grades, therefore get a decent education and as a result of that get a better life.
News are simply racebaiting. It's the same principle as most online-outlets do clickbaiting. White on black violence sells better than vice versa. Simple as that.
Man, feck this. Statistics are racist. And now tell me how black culture today isn't toxic.
And no, saying "they brought it upon themselves" is NOT discrimination. I didn't even say they deserve it - though it is arguable.
How does that excuse and justify toxic behaviour among the black culture?
I still wonder what kind of equal rights blacks are missing.
You want to live a better life today? Go to school, get a proper education, get a proper job and you can easily get out of the vicious cycle of what modern american black thug culture is.
So telling the truth now is racist? Then I guess I am racist and proud of it.
Did you ever simply consider that actually the high amount of black inmates could be justified and that blacks actually commit more severe crimes?
The bigger problem is with people, especially minorities, wallowing in their self-pity and victimhood.
You call a brit a tea-trinker or a french a frog-eater and that's ok. You call a black a banana-eater and you are racist. You make a joke about a man and everyone laughs. You make one about a woman and you are suddenly a sexist

TheReligion

Abusive
Like something out of a movie shot

This is absolutely unbelievable. I tried to make the point in another thread that these issues are deep routed in American society and they need a total cultural reboot if they genuinely want change and reform. I mean just look at the posts from Trump, the nation's president and arguably the most powerful man on earth, advocating more violence to deal with the violence that's already on going.

The fact you have a country that won't give up its firearms, despite hundreds of children dying and mass shootings each year, speaks volumes. There's absolutely zero chance of tackling racism when theres not even any appetite to prevent such avoidable losses of life. It's really sad when you think about it as in reality American should be such a tolerant place. Land of the free.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Those are from the other forum, I'm assuming he hasn't made anything quite a obvious on here, but hopefully it'll help stop people thinking he's worth "debating" with.
Maybe we need to bring in a Twitter-style fact checking system :D

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
I know this isn't the ideal thread for it, but this it just to make things clear before anyone tries actually debating him again, this is just a very small selection of his points on black people. There is also a similar amount of points on homosexuality, women and rape. I'm sure you can guess his views on those.
On that note I'll take one for the team.
@Atze-Peng
feck you. You are a vile scumbag.