Gaming PS4 ID's/Xbox One Gamertags

Hullyback

Supports
Liverpool FC
Just thought I'd add my PSN to the mix.

Diztruxion-UK

I play a wide range of games, only had the PS4 since November and have 120 games, that's not including the ones in my library I've deleted to free up space so should be able to play someone at something. I prefer Pes to Fifa, and only play Zombie mode on Cod. Other than that I play Borderlands 2 a lot, Killing floor 2, Zombie trilogy. Mainly co-op based, prefer them to competitive games as I'm too laid back to worry about KDRs and the like so end up annoying folk by messing around.

If anyone would like to add me, put RC in the request so I'll definitely accept. Been getting some strange requests as of late for some bizarre reason.

Marcelinho87

Matty8787 is my GT on xbox.

Play all sorts from BF1, Titanfall2, FH3, FIFA17, PES2018(when it releases) Halo Collection, GoW Collection.

littlepeasoup

I'm NavidKD on PSN. I'll be jumping on Destiny 2 in a week or so, so thought it was a good time to share my GT here.

My friend code on Switch is SW-7237-0943-1995 - been playing a lot of Splatoon 2, Mario Kart.

Wal2Fra

Wal2fra - Xbox

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
Ok so I'm getting Xbox one by Monday, so hopefully be adding few of you

Chief123

Supports
Knee Jerk Reactions
Do we have any FIFA 20 (PS4) gamers here? Would love to play some online games with fellow CAF members.

While remaining modest, I'm pretty decent (probably because I've played way more than is healthy!). I tend to just play Online Seasons nowadays. I win virtually every season on division 1 now, so just tend to play friends or any new players who are up for some good games :)

PSN ID: asif_hop

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Do we have any FIFA 20 (PS4) gamers here? Would love to play some online games with fellow CAF members.

While remaining modest, I'm pretty decent (probably because I've played way more than is healthy!). I tend to just play Online Seasons nowadays. I win virtually every season on division 1 now, so just tend to play friends or any new players who are up for some good games :)

There used to be but they created a discord chat as there tended to be little talk going on in the thread.

@Macern

Chief123

Supports
Knee Jerk Reactions
There used to be but they created a discord chat as there tended to be little talk going on in the thread.

@Macern
Ahh ok.

You up for a couple of games?

or anyone else fancy some good games?

Macern

Pee pee pants

@Macern
Yeah that’s true. I’m playing fifa professionally and teaming up with @Lemansky who is a ‘pro’ trader. We’re in a discord which he and another guy started with some other people, mostly traders, most of them not from redcafe.

@Chief123 we can play a game or two, do you play ultimate team? If not we can play regular friendlies.

Chief123

Supports
Knee Jerk Reactions
@Chief123 we can play a game or two, do you play ultimate team? If not we can play regular friendlies.
Would love a few games mate. I've played UT previously but chose not to play this year due to how time consuming it is. I play Online Seasons in normal mode and UT Drafts. On online seasons I win division 1 virtually every season now, so looking for a challenge with good opponents to play against. Please add me mate.

ID: asif_hop

Macern

Pee pee pants
Would love a few games mate. I've played UT previously but chose not to play this year due to how time consuming it is. I play Online Seasons in normal mode and UT Drafts. On online seasons I win division 1 virtually every season now, so looking for a challenge with good opponents to play against. Please add me mate.

ID: asif_hop
Sure, I’ll add you mate :) I’m away until late sunday so we can play a few games next week.