Gaming PS5 vs Xbox Series S|X

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
That XBox streaming stick they announced is a good direction for them. If it works well I'll probably cop one. Saves me upgrading my PC or getting an Xbox console and all of that...
Yeah..

It's been obvious for a long time that a streaming stick and smart TV apps would be coming. Was just a matter of time.

They'll need a more accessible streaming only subscription cost though I think.

Conor

Games completed this year
  1. Spider-Man
  2. Spider Man: Miles Morales
  3. The Last of Us Remastered
  4. The Last of Us Part II
  5. Tomb Raider Definitive Edition
  6. Rise of the Tomb Raider
  7. Broken Sword 5: The Serpent’s Curse
  8. Sackboy: A Big Adventure
  9. Remnant: From the Ashes
  10. Titanfall 2
  11. Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s about Time
  12. Ratchet & Clank
  13. Ghost of Tsushima
  14. Returnal
  15. Resident Evil Village
Loser.

Reactions: esmufc07

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
You guys are mental. I'm playing PS5 right now and their fanboys and fangirls are strutting around like peacocks. First of, the console itself is hideous. Second) piss poor back compat. Well, actually, that's all. Also, the more user friendly trophy system is pathetic. You actually have to pay attention to some cnut and what their achievements are, instead them being plastered in your face! Made me actually want to complete games.

Massive Spanner

Thinks Geoff Shreeves has one
You guys are mental. I'm playing PS5 right now and their fanboys and fangirls are strutting around like peacocks. First of, the console itself is hideous. Second) piss poor back compat. Well, actually, that's all. Also, the more user friendly trophy system is pathetic. You actually have to pay attention to some cnut and what their achievements are, instead them being plastered in your face! Made me actually want to complete games.
you ok mate?