Gaming PS5 vs Xbox Series S|X

Which do you think will release first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
It’s desperate from Microsoft to give their games away onto gamepass from day 1. Shows how much they’ve fecked up over the last 20 years.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
The Halo Infinite loot boxes/season pass stuff is interesting. You would assume expansions, DLC etc. will have to be a big part of Gamepass going forward for them as a revenue source*. Give the base game day one and then you need to buy any extra content. It's not a bad thing per say but if it makes up a core part of their business model it could piss people off

*Purely speculation from me

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Bear in mind that Halo Multiplayer is completely free to play, nothing to do with gamepass

Infinite will come with Gamepass and I assume will have future expansions and campaigns, but they won't be sold as extra but simply to keep you there subscribing.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
It’s desperate from Microsoft to give their games away onto gamepass from day 1. Shows how much they’ve fecked up over the last 20 years.
It's the only way they can "compete" for now, it is what it is....

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Bear in mind that Halo Multiplayer is completely free to play, nothing to do with gamepass

Infinite will come with Gamepass and I assume will have future expansions and campaigns, but they won't be sold as extra but simply to keep you there subscribing.
Up until recently you lot had to pay to play free games online.

ShinjiNinja26

Playing all of them in order. Nearly finished Halo 3.
Same. Currently on Halo 4, I’ve only played the first 3 previously and it feels different, can defo tell it’s another developer but that’s not to say it’s bad. Halo 5 on the other hand I’ve heard is meant to be pretty shit so not exactly desperate to get on to that one. :lol:

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Same. Currently on Halo 4, I’ve only played the first 3 previously and it feels different, can defo tell it’s another developer but that’s not to say it’s bad. Halo 5 on the other hand I’ve heard is meant to be pretty shit so not exactly desperate to get on to that one. :lol:
I thought the same thing. It's good in places, especially towards the end, but the speed is slower and often it feels like a cross between Halo and CoD (with bits of Titanfall thrown in). I went back to check the difference and could tell immediately how smooth and silky Halo 3 felt by comparison.

b82REZ

Also someone added me over the weekend who I assume is from the Caf as our mutual friends are all Cafites. I can't find their name on the GamerTags thread so fess up, who are you?

b82REZ

I'm hiring if you want a job

Xbox has no games don't you know? You fancy a game? What you got?
I don't think we like the same kinds of games and I'm currently sat in the sun pretending to play hide and seek with some of my students. Infact I've not heard them for a while so I better start looking.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
I don't think we like the same kinds of games and I'm currently sat in the sun pretending to play hide and seek with some of my students. Infact I've not heard them for a while so I better start looking.
Ouch. Good luck to those students.

What kind of multiplayer games do you like/have? I guess if it's Hide and Seek then maybe not.

b82REZ

Ouch. Good luck to those students.

What kind of multiplayer games do you like/have? I guess if it's Hide and Seek then maybe not.
Mostly Rocket League. Im more of a coop gamer. Don't mind the odd game of Zombies. Think I still have that Zombie Army 4 installed as well as Remnant.

Me and my brother are planning to start Monster Hunter World soon.