Gaming PS5 vs Xbox Series S|X

Which do you think will release first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
I’ve said from the outset Deathloop does nothing for me even with the reviews.

It’s all in your head.
I didn't specifically call you out on that front though, unlike your obsession with me :smirk:

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Shows they are on the right track doesn't it.

The equivalent games produced from this moment onwards (bar that Ghosts Tokyo game that looks average as feck) will be exclusive.

Shows the acquisition was right move and there is quality output.
100%

My post was trying to join in with the bantz

But it’s clear, MS by the end of this generation will have similar number (probably more) top games as PlayStation

Bosws87

100%

My post was trying to join in with the bantz

But it’s clear, MS by the end of this generation will have similar number (probably more) top games as PlayStation
Thats a push, they will actually have a decent number of exclusive games for a change the quality is up for debate. :lol:

Lets let them prove it before we go overboard.

Alock1

Thats a push, they will actually have a decent number of exclusive games for a change the quality is up for debate. :lol:

Lets let them prove it before we go overboard.
Deathloop, Psychonauts 2 already this year. Forza Horizon guaranteed quality. Halo flight test was great.

Last year Wasteland 3, Gears Tactics, Flight Sim.

Bosws87

Deathloop, Psychonauts 2 already this year. Forza Horizon guaranteed quality. Halo flight test was great.

Last year Wasteland 3, Gears Tactics, Flight Sim.
When they have a number of brand new IP's to the likes of Last of Us, Horizon zero Dawn, God of War (long series but they took a gamble and changed the game completely) Uncharted, LittleBigPlanet, Dreams, Bloodbourne, infamous, Ghost of Tsushima so on you get the idea we can have a serious debate.

I have no interest in forza/gears and halo sequel after sequel similar to Gran Turismo i'm done with them.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
PlayStation have 25 games in production apparently, was said back in July I think.... High bar.
Good luck with that.

Also:
Rumours of PlayStation experience in December. PSVR2 reveal and Horizon in fecking VR!
:drool::drool::drool:

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Don't mind me, just posting some games...

Xbox Game Pass Titles For Remainder Of September
September 15

• Flynn: Son of Crimson -- cloud, console, PC
September 16

• I Am Fish -- cloud, console, PC
  • SkateBird -- cloud, console, PC
  • Superliminal -- cloud, console, PC
September 17

• Aragami 2 -- cloud, console, PC
September 23

• Lost Words: Beyond the Page -- cloud, console, PC
  • Sable -- cloud, console, PC
  • Subnautica: Below Zero -- cloud, console, PC
  • Tainted Grail: Conquest -- PC
September 28

• Lemnis Gate -- console, PC
September 30

• Astria Ascending -- cloud, console, PC
  • Unsighted -- console, PC
October 1

• Phoenix Point -- console

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Don't mind me, just posting some games...

Xbox Game Pass Titles For Remainder Of September
September 15

• Flynn: Son of Crimson -- cloud, console, PC
September 16

• I Am Fish -- cloud, console, PC
  • SkateBird -- cloud, console, PC
  • Superliminal -- cloud, console, PC
September 17

• Aragami 2 -- cloud, console, PC
September 23

• Lost Words: Beyond the Page -- cloud, console, PC
  • Sable -- cloud, console, PC
  • Subnautica: Below Zero -- cloud, console, PC
  • Tainted Grail: Conquest -- PC
September 28

• Lemnis Gate -- console, PC
September 30

• Astria Ascending -- cloud, console, PC
  • Unsighted -- console, PC
October 1

• Phoenix Point -- console
Ah cool, 13 games I'd never buy, and about 11 of them I wouldn't even play if they were free. :lol:

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
So he is only downplaying sony games?
Alock after an MS conference

Not at all, a really good show with very little talk and loads of games.

It could have had more gameplay but maybe people haven't been paying attention to the situation we live in right now or noticed the quality of the other conferences (which didn't have a 10th of the content). Even Halo campaign had no gameplay, because ultimately everybody is focusing on creating the game and for the most part the conference was gameplay montages which are much easier to produce and take less resources.

For all those who think I'd say that anyway, check my ratings every other year which have often been C and I think last year or one before was a D

For anybody with Gamepass to see 27 games coming to gamepass.. it was class. That train ain't stopping anytime soon.
Alock after a PlayStation conference

I do love me some fish hook

Tell you what though, Wolverine by Insomniac sounds cool - but it's either a formulaic open world like Spiderman without the fun traversal, or it's an on rails linear campaign.

Sunset Overdrive was one of my favourite games last gen. Shame to see Sony turn Insomniac into a study that produces no new IPs and when they're not doing license work, making the same Ratchet and Clank game for the 8th time just a bit shinier.

Yes they're banging good quality games out but they're talented enough to be bringing something original to the party. What a waste.

Alock1

I haven't said anything about Sony's lack of gameplay, or that most games that are exclusive are far off. Just said it's a shame that Insomniac aren't able to work on new IPs. The above only shows how balanced I am compared to the rest of you weirdos.

b82REZ

I haven't said anything about Sony's lack of gameplay, or that most games that are exclusive are far off. Just said it's a shame that Insomniac aren't able to work on new IPs. The above only shows how balanced I am compared to the rest of you weirdos.
You're the OleBoiii of the entertainment forum. Completely delusional and biased but like to pretend you're impartial.

Surprised you didn't start a thread on perspectives after the shit show that was E3.

Alock1

You're the OleBoiii of the entertainment forum. Completely delusional and biased but like to pretend you're impartial.

Surprised you didn't start a thread on perspectives after the shit show that was E3.
I'm more impartial than you mate, and that shows in the posts

Bosws87

Game pass the car boot sale of the digital world.

Must be great for all the trash and average games play times that's for sure.