PSG | 2018-19 Club Thread | Season over

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
So what did 222m on Neymar get them? They could have spread that 222m out over 3 signings bolstering their first XI and making it more balanced.

Pace Abuser

On Talksport one of the presenters was lamenting VAR and using the penalty incident as evidence of its deficiencies.
He went on to state how it's robbed PSG of "their year", how they were on course for it and all the pundits were saying they should win it .

What? Why? Feck PSG. Since when did the narrative become of everyone willing a PSG fairytale? This is a club of a collection of mercenaries who situate there when they lose the bottle for a challenge. I did see genuine disappointment on the players faces, but how much of that was a result of their hubris breaking rather than their hearts?

Genuinely love Mbappe though.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Hey give him a break. At least he can differentiate between Qatari and Saudi/UAE which is an ability lost on most of the other idiots on here ;)
:lol: Nasser is most of the time a nice man.

I was listening to Julien Laurens on a podcast yesterday and he was taking about how, since the Qatari's have come in, they've basically erased/don't acknowledge the past before them - and thus makes the club feel like it's one without any history. They don't really welcome back their old great players to games, and thus it doesn't build any heritage within the team.

Dunno how much of it is true, but as Laurens is a fan, it's probably more true then not... but yeah, thought that was interesting.
It's 100% true which is a sad thing because PSG was a team that a nice history before the Qataris. They also have gotten ridden of many of their hardcore supporters

Trizy

Looking at PSG and how irrelevant they are kinda makes it more sickening that Man City (who are also irrelevant) play is the greatest league in the world, thus making them a little more relevant than PSG.

Will PSG ever make another World Class signing? I would honestly have them below all top 6 English clubs, 3 Spanish, 2 German and Juventus. The Neymar transfer might be the worst thing they've done if he jumps ship to Madrid. I can only imagine what he'll say in an interview too about them. The Neymar transfer - the signing that made them and ruined them.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
I think the issue at PSG is that the entire club believes its own hype - they've self-anointed as a giant/super club and have promoted themselves as such whilst having done absolutely nothing on the pitch to corroborate that. There is no humility or feeling of chip on the shoulder; they don't act like an aggrieved club looking to prove a point - they think, and more importantly, act like they are a Real Madrid or Barcelona at the height of their powers rather than a club who've not even gotten to the semi-finals of the CL despite spending over a billion pounds since the new owners came in.

I thought Rio's tour around the club and piece for BT Sport was revealing in that it showed a unit basking in being PSG and having the time of their lives in the city or with the fashion lines, or any other distraction that means squat on the pitch.

In terms of tangible substance, PSG still have no footballing identity and are more defined by these embarrassing defeats to clubs who are what they aspire to be. The only label PSG are earning is that of perennial failures in competition against sides who can fight back.

Stranger still, it is a squad dotted with World Cup winners and runners-up (Buffon, Draxler, Mbappe, Di Maria [runner up]), Champions League winners (Dani Alves, Di Maria, Neymar), players who should know what it is and what it takes to get to the very top - players who were star components of the sides who won the aforementioned trophies, and yet, we see those same players lulling into the hype machine they've joined and being complicit in keeping the side in a lower tier than they should be at for all the money spent. Dani Alves, the multiple Champions League winning veteran, is the player doing keepy uppies and not at all focused on the task at hand - imagine him doing that in the ultra serious environment of those Barcelona CL winning sides midway through a tie that's not close to being over!

Until PSG as a club feel genuine hurt and humiliation to the point it focuses the collective, there's no reason not to think these knockouts that make a mockery of the expenditure won't keep happening. It's not a managerial issue, not even a personnel issue it's taking in an energy and core outlook that you have no right to have until you're a multiple CL winner.

It feels to me like PSG could constantly switch managers in and out, but the mixed messages of what the club stand for is always going to cause a problem - you cannot bathe your squad in external adornments or pander to them in a way that makes you look simply grateful to have them there - that's a cornerstone for unprofessionalism and minds that are not as focused as those of their opponents who are not privy to such pampered conditions nor told they are amazing at every turn simply for signing on the dotted line. If PSG want to be a giant, they should look at how the giants do it and mirror that instead of trying to be both friend and disciplinarian at the same time, stop rewarding failure and take on every CL KO game as if their lives depend on it.

Further to that pandering to players, it's not a club where top players have to worry about consequence or being ousted from the first xi due to competition for their place, this needs to change and you'd see the level of professionalism increase immediately.

It's not a surprise Cavani is a (the) fan favourite as he is the embodiment of the qualities you need in a team who are chasing the most elusive club trophy in Europe. His attitude across a few more in that team and you'd have a whole different problem facing off against PSG.
I like your contributions and involvement on RedCafe but - I'm sorry to say that - this post is total bullshit from A to Z.

If we replay the 2nd leg 100 times with the same 22 players, you lose it 95 times. The 3 goals you scored are just a joke and you struggled to make some consecutive passes. Kehrer made a stupid mistake because he is young and inexperienced, not because he thinks he is the new Thuram... Buffon made a mistake because he is unprofessional?

That said, it's obvious the mindset of some players is not adequate when it comes to handle pressure and manage a positive result in Champions League... nothing to do with "professionalism". The team is not used to maintain/preserve a result because we have no opposition, no domestic challengers. While the humility of the whole team was bad during the 2nd leg against Barcelona, it was not the case this week.

Our squad is fantastic at all levels and - like Chelsea - we will make it at the European level: no doubts about it. We have the perfect coach and we just need some adjustments in the defensive section. I think we need to introduce more grinta in our team: 1-2 players with the mindset of players like Godin, Materrazzi, Paolo Montero, Di Livio...

Congrats once again but the storytelling you propose - generally developed by journalists who have to sell their paper or expertise - is ridiculous and is also a great display of arrogance, ignorance and imagination.

Last edited:

kouroux

Looking at PSG and how irrelevant they are kinda makes it more sickening that Man City (who are also irrelevant) play is the greatest league in the world, thus making them a little more relevant than PSG.

Will PSG ever make another World Class signing
? I would honestly have them below all top 6 English clubs, 3 Spanish, 2 German and Juventus. The Neymar transfer might be the worst thing they've done if he jumps ship to Madrid. I can only imagine what he'll say in an interview too about them. The Neymar transfer - the signing that made them and ruined them.
Of course they will, there is no doubt about that.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
On Talksport one of the presenters was lamenting VAR and using the penalty incident as evidence of its deficiencies.
He went on to state how it's robbed PSG of "their year", how they were on course for it and all the pundits were saying they should win it .

What? Why? Feck PSG. Since when did the narrative become of everyone willing a PSG fairytale? This is a club of a collection of mercenaries who situate there when they lose the bottle for a challenge. I did see genuine disappointment on the players faces, but how much of that was a result of their hubris breaking rather than their hearts?

Genuinely love Mbappe though.
C'est notre année!

King.of.Red

I think the issue at PSG is that the entire club believes its own hype - they've self-anointed as a giant/super club and have promoted themselves as such whilst having done absolutely nothing on the pitch to corroborate that. There is no humility or feeling of chip on the shoulder; they don't act like an aggrieved club looking to prove a point - they think, and more importantly, act like they are a Real Madrid or Barcelona at the height of their powers rather than a club who've not even gotten to the semi-finals of the CL despite spending over a billion pounds since the new owners came in.

I thought Rio's tour around the club and piece for BT Sport was revealing in that it showed a unit basking in being PSG and having the time of their lives in the city or with the fashion lines, or any other distraction that means squat on the pitch.

In terms of tangible substance, PSG still have no footballing identity and are more defined by these embarrassing defeats to clubs who are what they aspire to be. The only label PSG are earning is that of perennial failures in competition against sides who can fight back.

Stranger still, it is a squad dotted with World Cup winners and runners-up (Buffon, Draxler, Mbappe, Di Maria [runner up]), Champions League winners (Dani Alves, Di Maria, Neymar), players who should know what it is and what it takes to get to the very top - players who were star components of the sides who won the aforementioned trophies, and yet, we see those same players lulling into the hype machine they've joined and being complicit in keeping the side in a lower tier than they should be at for all the money spent. Dani Alves, the multiple Champions League winning veteran, is the player doing keepy uppies and not at all focused on the task at hand - imagine him doing that in the ultra serious environment of those Barcelona CL winning sides midway through a tie that's not close to being over!

Until PSG as a club feel genuine hurt and humiliation to the point it focuses the collective, there's no reason not to think these knockouts that make a mockery of the expenditure won't keep happening. It's not a managerial issue, not even a personnel issue it's taking in an energy and core outlook that you have no right to have until you're a multiple CL winner.

It feels to me like PSG could constantly switch managers in and out, but the mixed messages of what the club stand for is always going to cause a problem - you cannot bathe your squad in external adornments or pander to them in a way that makes you look simply grateful to have them there - that's a cornerstone for unprofessionalism and minds that are not as focused as those of their opponents who are not privy to such pampered conditions nor told they are amazing at every turn simply for signing on the dotted line. If PSG want to be a giant, they should look at how the giants do it and mirror that instead of trying to be both friend and disciplinarian at the same time, stop rewarding failure and take on every CL KO game as if their lives depend on it.

Further to that pandering to players, it's not a club where top players have to worry about consequence or being ousted from the first xi due to competition for their place, this needs to change and you'd see the level of professionalism increase immediately.

It's not a surprise Cavani is a (the) fan favourite as he is the embodiment of the qualities you need in a team who are chasing the most elusive club trophy in Europe. His attitude across a few more in that team and you'd have a whole different problem facing off against PSG.
Good post. Love reading it..

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I find that interesting - what is PSG's current mentality? What do they stand for as a club? It's hard to say...

On the ex-player thing, I mean we had so many ex-players around the stadium/on twitter etc... and if it was Liverpool or Juve or someone i'm sure you'd have something similar... but if it was the other way round, would PSG have a ton of ex players in OT? I'm not sure.
For me, they are a marketing tool for Qatar, they could have a lot of old players around, players that have actually played against the best on a regular basis, between 1992 and 1997 PSG reached at least the semi finals of the UEFA cup, CL or the cup winners cup but because Qatar wants to pretend that they created PSG, I feel that the players have no respect for the club that they are playing for, they are in it just for money, not for fame or legacy.

Current PSG players don't compare themselves to the likes of Weah, Leonardo, Valdo, Susic, Rocheteau, Ginola, Fernandez, Lama or Rai. I'm not sure if they know them and I'm pretty sure that they don't care.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
For me, they are a marketing tool for Qatar, they could have a lot of old players around, players that have actually played against the best on a regular basis, between 1992 and 1997 PSG reached at least the semi finals of the UEFA cup, CL or the cup winners cup but because Qatar wants to pretend that they created PSG, I feel that the players have no respect for the club that they are playing for, they are in it just for money, not for fame or legacy.

Current PSG players don't compare themselves to the likes of Weah, Leonardo, Valdo, Susic, Rocheteau, Ginola, Fernandez, Lama or Rai. I'm not sure if they know them and I'm pretty sure that they don't care.
Of course, they don't care about history and the past: they want to make history for better and for worst!

Cristiano Ronaldo didn't join Juventus because Paulo Sousa played there or because Omar Sivori won a Ballon d'Or there: he has just joined one of the most ambitious European clubs.

I prefer foreign players who are professional/ambitious instead of French players who don't respect the club by being inconsistent in terms of performances and professionalism.

We can glorify the past if you want but - for example - Pauleta (3rd greatest scorer: 109 goals) doesn't practice the same sport of Cavani (192 goals) / Zlatan (156 goals).

The current players have shown more respect to the club than PSG players in the late 90s and 2000s

JPRouve

Scout
Of course, they don't care about history and the past: they want to make history for better and for worst!

Cristiano Ronaldo didn't join Juventus because Paulo Sousa played there or because Omar Sivori won a Ballon d'Or there: he has just joined one of the most ambitious European clubs.

I prefer foreign players who are professional/ambitious instead of French players who don't respect the club by being inconsistent in terms of performances and professionalism.

We can glorify the past if you want but - for example - Pauleta (3rd greatest scorer: 109 goals) doesn't practice the same sport of Cavani (192 goals) / Zlatan (156 goals).

The current players have shown more respect to the club than PSG players in the late 90s and 2000s
The weight of history is important whether you like it or not, that's a huge source of standards. As for the late 90s and 2000s, you are just being ridiculous, these players weren't good players in the first place, the owners didn't invest in the club and brought genuinely poor players and you know it perfectly, I mean we are talking about the likes of Albert Baning and Pancrate.

trailertrash

Supports
Bayern Munich

Will PSG ever make another World Class signing? I would honestly have them below all top 6 English clubs, 3 Spanish, 2 German and Juventus. The Neymar transfer might be the worst thing they've done if he jumps ship to Madrid. I can only imagine what he'll say in an interview too about them. The Neymar transfer - the signing that made them and ruined them.
Below in terms of what? Attractiveness? I'd say City, Real, Barcelona and Juve might edge them. Definitely not Arsenal, Spurs or Dortmund, who IMO are mediocre clubs. Chelsea, Liverpool, United, Atletico and Bayern are debatable, but i still think PSG would attract more players as they are located in great city, have tons of money, are guaranteed titles.

kouroux

The weight of history is important whether you like it or not, that's a huge source of standards. As for the late 90s and 2000s, you are just being ridiculous, these players weren't good players in the first place, the owners didn't invest in the club and brought genuinely poor players and you know it perfectly, I mean we are talking about the likes of Albert Baning and Pancrate.
Don't forget the legendary Amara Diané who saved them from relegation :D

deadrevelz

Al Khelaifi doesn't rule Qatar, he isn't Al Thani.
Didn't say he ruled Qatar. Anyone who runs a business affiliated with the Qatari state which seeks to dominate football with money for ego or politics, someone accused of bribery and corruption to control global sporting institutions and the kind of person who would throw a tantrum and smash a door because people don't roll over and allow him to do whatever he wants is a fecking despot.

JPRouve

Scout
Didn't say he ruled Qatar. Anyone who runs a business affiliated with the Qatari state which seeks to dominate football with money for ego or politics, someone accused of bribery and corruption to control global sporting institutions and the kind of person who would throw a tantrum and smash a door because people don't roll over and allow him to do whatever he wants is a fecking despot.
That's the definition of the term despot, maybe it wasn't the term that you meant to use.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
There aren't any allegations of corruption and bribery against NAK in football institutions except in your head.

Last edited by a moderator:

crossy1686

career ending
Everything you need to know about PSG:

They don't invite club legends, if they've even got any, to games anymore. Instead, they invite celebrities, as if each game is some sort of Middle-Eastern Gala where a sheik shows off his wealth and takes pictures of the people he mixes with to promote himself as being important culturally.

On top of that they have fecking goal music every time they score a goal. It's currently this:

But has been Uptown Funk and other shitty relevant popular music for each year.

They're self branding as a 'super-club', despite having won nothing super, is embarrassing.

And guess who they invited as their special guest to the PSG vs United match?

Ninja...

I suspect most of you don't know who he is, in short, he's an American Twitch streamer (live streams himself playing games and people watch) who got famous amongst kids aged under 13 who play Fortnite. Safe to say, he has no idea who Neymar is, who PSG are or even what football is...

I hope to god those rumours about the Saudi royal family bidding for us never come back. It's all just an absolute joke.

deadrevelz

That's the definition of the term despot, maybe it wasn't the term that you meant to use.
The English language allows different interpretations, maybe you should check that before correcting a domestic English speaker.
There aren't any allegations of corruption and bribery against NAK in football institutions except in your head.
You're a bigot.
He was investigation for bribery and corruption. You're a PSG fan.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...la-part-criminal-investigation-psg-president/

JPRouve

Scout

You're a bigot.
This part is better ignored. People won't believe it if you tell them that initially he was received badly in the football world despite the money and that some were borderline racist, Nicollin allegedly attacked other presidents for their behaviour during a meeting. The reason he ended up at the ECA is because he is a good administrator and apparently a likeable guy even though he is a workaholic. Of course PSG could be bribing the entire planet too but it doesn't affect what NAK is.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Ninja...

I suspect most of you don't know who he is, in short, he's an American Twitch streamer (live streams himself playing games and people watch) who got famous amongst kids aged under 13 who play Fortnite. Safe to say, he has no idea who Neymar is, who PSG are or even what football is...
Why do you think this? Football is global, and like it or not, Neymar is quite famous, even to Amerikans.

LiquidSnake

For me that's totally true and one of the reason why I lost a lot of affection for this club. I used to like them, they were beautiful losers with great fans who would support the club no matter what, which isn't a given. Now it's a PR machine for a small country that has little respect for the club history and doesn't understand that as long as they don't rebuild a club mentality, they will have these embarrassing moments.
I had to post since you clearly stated my exact sentiment on PSG.

Zlatan came in and nearly said there were no history in this club. It might not be the greatest one in Europe but PSG had a great history and some great players. If Ultras were around at this time, only god knows what would have been their reaction... There were many documentaries on PSG and you can see Rai, Ginola, Kombouaré, Bravo, Guerin etc... how they love the club and passionately recalls their memories.

Zlatan, while in MU, basically said (sure tongue in cheek, but still) that what he missed the most at PSG is the salary. That's how talk at the time, the best player in the history of the club.

QSI just basically gentrified PSG. Honestly at the beggining of the project I was somewhat happy because they got parisiens like Menez, Gameiro mixed with some great professional players like Maxwell and Thiago Motta. Of course, after Zlatan/TS came their team were better but it totally felt disconnected.

Honestly if somehow Red Star, Creteil or any other suburban club got themselves promoted, I will support them over PSG.

they could have a lot of old players around, players that have actually played against the best on a regular basis, between 1992 and 1997 PSG reached at least the semi finals of the UEFA cup, CL or the cup winners cup
I kinda agree with that, but when I'm saying that to myself I obligatory remember the Alain Roche/Paul Le Guen era... :lol:. And actually QSG fired Kombouaré (sure for Ancelotti but still) when he was 1st in the league only to lose it on the last days.

Reactions: Penna

crossy1686

career ending
Why do you think this? Football is global, and like it or not, Neymar is quite famous, even to Amerikans.
Slight exaggeration but this guy plays online all day, every day and shoots kids. I very, very much doubt he would have even been aware this game was happening if it wasn't for the invite.

RochaRoja

So what did 222m on Neymar get them? They could have spread that 222m out over 3 signings bolstering their first XI and making it more balanced.
Hard to say when he’s only played one of their CL knockout matches. Who knows what he could have done for them without those injuries.

RochaRoja

PSG is so irrelevant that the story all over the world has been PSG lost rather than United won.

Daft opinion tbh.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Hard to say when he’s only played one of their CL knockout matches. Who knows what he could have done for them without those injuries.
Exactly. It's risky paying 222m on 1 star player because what if he gets injured during crucial matches? With 3 signings however, the risk would be spread.

crossy1686

career ending
PSG is so irrelevant that the story all over the world has been PSG lost rather than United won.

Daft opinion tbh.
Not really. The opinion is that PSG are bottlers and they have no right to lose a 2-0 lead against a team with 10 first team players out of contention. Let's all laugh at them.

Rest assured, that is United had a full team and won, the talk would be more about the United performance than the PSG one.

crossy1686

career ending
Exactly. It's risky paying 222m on 1 star player because what if he gets injured during crucial matches? With 3 signings however, the risk would be spread.
Someone suggested before that they've been unlucky with him due to him missing 3 of their 4 CL ties since purchased. Bollocks.

I like your contributions and involvement on RedCafe but - I'm sorry to say that - this post is total bullshit from A to Z.

If we replay the 2nd leg 100 times with the same 22 players, you lose it 95 times. The 3 goals you scored are just a joke and you struggled to make some consecutive passes. Kehrer made a stupid mistake because he is young and inexperienced, not because he thinks he is the new Thuram... Buffon made a mistake because he is unprofessional?

That said, it's obvious the mindset of some players is not adequate when it comes to handle pressure and manage a positive result in Champions League... nothing to do with "professionalism". The team is not used to maintain/preserve a result because we have no opposition, no domestic challengers. While the humility of the whole team was bad during the 2nd leg against Barcelona, it was not the case this week.

Our squad is fantastic at all levels and - like Chelsea - we will make it at the European level: no doubts about it. We have the perfect coach and we just need some adjustments in the defensive section. I think we need to introduce more grinta in our team: 1-2 players with the mindset of players like Godin, Materrazzi, Paolo Montero, Di Livio...

Congrats once again but the storytelling you propose - generally developed by journalists who have to sell their paper or expertise - is ridiculous and is also a great display of arrogance, ignorance and imagination.
If you replay the whole tie 100 times Martial and Lingard don't get injured in first 30 minutes, Kimpembe gets sent off before he scores the opening goal, and PSG going out at the first sign of a competitive game is even more of a formality than usual. This idea that we were just lucky needs to end.

Buffon and Alves are just collecting a last paycheck. They don't care about PSG, they're planning their retirement.
Di Maria showed how weak his mentality is when he was with us.
Neymar is mostly concerned with being told how brilliant he is.

The rest are a collection of good to average players who have never been truly challenged. People say they're great players because they win every week in France but whenever they go up against real opposition they all collapse.

You have Mbappe, Verratti, Silva, and Neymar if he can sort his attitude out. The rest aren't up to it, they're either not there mentally or don't have the ability.

RochaRoja

Not really. The opinion is that PSG are bottlers and they have no right to lose a 2-0 lead against a team with 10 first team players out of contention. Let's all laugh at them.

Rest assured, that is United had a full team and won, the talk would be more about the United performance than the PSG one.
Not really. In the current climate, PSG is expected to be a challenger in the UCL and United is expected to make up the numbers. Fans of historical clubs may be desperate for the nouveaux riches clubs to be “irrelevant” but it’s simply not true.

deadrevelz

No it doesn't. Despot means ruler.
It does. What does 'ruler' mean? Someone in a position of power that makes decisions which affect the people under him.

I also called him an end of a bell. Did you think that I literally thought he was a brass cylinder?

If someone at work says "I hate our boss, he's such a fecking despot". Would you reply "Well ACKSHUALLY I think you'll find that he is a Branch Manager."

Grow up and stop correcting grammar and vocabulary on a football forum.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
If you replay the whole tie 100 times Martial and Lingard don't get injured in first 30 minutes, Kimpembe gets sent off before he scores the opening goal, and PSG going out at the first sign of a competitive game is even more of a formality than usual. This idea that we were just lucky needs to end.

Buffon and Alves are just collecting a last paycheck. They don't care about PSG, they're planning their retirement.
Di Maria showed how weak his mentality is when he was with us.
Neymar is mostly concerned with being told how brilliant he is.

The rest are a collection of good to average players who have never been truly challenged. People say they're great players because they win every week in France but whenever they go up against real opposition they all collapse.

You have Mbappe, Verratti, Silva, and Neymar if he can sort his attitude out. The rest aren't up to it, they're either not there mentally or don't have the ability.
Luck is part of the game and you should face the truth.

Play the 2nd leg like that against any good teams (including clubs like Lyon) and you lose it easily.

Do you personally know Buffon, Neymar and Alves? No.

I admire your imagination or your super powers.

It does. What does 'ruler' mean? Someone in a position of power that makes decisions which affect the people under him.

I also called him an end of a bell. Did you think that I literally thought he was a brass cylinder?

If someone at work says "I hate our boss, he's such a fecking despot". Would you reply "Well ACKSHUALLY I think you'll find that he is a Branch Manager."

Grow up and stop correcting grammar and vocabulary on a football forum.
You used the wrong word and then tried to pull out the 'I'm a native English speaker and you're not' card when you were called out on it.

Luck is part of the game and you should face the truth.

Play the 2nd leg like that against any good teams (including clubs like Lyon) and you lose it easily.

Do you personally know Buffon, Neymar and Alves? No.

I admire your imagination or your super powers.
Of course it is. We had some luck go our way on Wednesday night, but PSG had equal luck in the 1st leg with our injuries so early on and some terrible refereeing decisions that went their way.

We were lucky to win the second leg, but we were not lucky to win the tie.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Everything you need to know about PSG:

They don't invite club legends, if they've even got any, to games anymore. Instead, they invite celebrities, as if each game is some sort of Middle-Eastern Gala where a sheik shows off his wealth and takes pictures of the people he mixes with to promote himself as being important culturally.

On top of that they have fecking goal music every time they score a goal. It's currently this:

But has been Uptown Funk and other shitty relevant popular music for each year.

They're self branding as a 'super-club', despite having won nothing super, is embarrassing.

Ninja...

I hope to god those rumours about the Saudi royal family bidding for us never come back. It's all just an absolute joke.
Red Bull is one of the personal sponsors of Neymar...
Red Bull is one of the sponsors of Ninja..
So... nothing to do with the Gulf countries...

Nogbadthebad

Ninja...

neymar looks like hes just at the end of dropping a huge turd.

The other guy is overcompensating for being utterly dull by dying his hair blue to show he's down with the kids.

Careful product placement too.

Everything about that photo is disingenuous.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Of course it is. We had some luck go our way on Wednesday night, but PSG had equal luck in the 1st leg with our injuries so early on and some terrible refereeing decisions that went their way.

We were lucky to win the second leg, but we were not lucky to win the tie.
Let's agree to disagree with that.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Someone suggested before that they've been unlucky with him due to him missing 3 of their 4 CL ties since purchased. Bollocks.
Some people are unable to understand a written reasoning.