PSG - 2021/22 | French Spurs?

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Dutch teletekst is reporting that Favre is going to Nice, where Galtier is rumoured to be leaving for PSG. Is that based on anything good? Teletekst usually doesn't do unsubstantiated gossip, but I hadn't seen this anywhere else yet.
A lot of German media report this as well.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
A lot of German media report this as well.
The Favre or Galtier bit? The Favre-to-Nice part looked pretty solid in what I read, it's the Galtier-to-PSG part that surprised me.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Place where managers go to "die". Imagine being a manager but your first boss is a player (Mbappe). Then you have a player (Messi) who doesn't care for the club but is untouchable and you can't order him shit. Then you have Neymar who does what he wants. Then you have DoF who buys players without talking with you. On top of that, only thing which will keep you on the job is winning CL.
You have a future in science fiction. :lol:

JPRouve

Scout
The Favre or Galtier bit? The Favre-to-Nice part looked pretty solid in what I read, it's the Galtier-to-PSG part that surprised me.
Galtier has been the front runner for a long time and he is supposed to be Campos' choice.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Galtier has been the front runner for a long time and he is supposed to be Campos' choice.
I didn't realize it was a given that Pochettino is leaving - which I guess is where my surprise is coming from. Obviously, if he goes, Galtier would make sense as a successor (next to every available big-shot manager :D ).

Edit: I see that, for once, I shouldn't have ignored a sack watch thread, cause Pochettino is actually gone. OK, check!

JPRouve

Scout
I didn't realize it was a given that Pochettino is leaving - which I guess is where my surprise is coming from. Obviously, if he goes, Galtier would make sense as a successor (next to every available big-shot manager :D ).
Pochettino is leaving, according to reports the only thing missing is the compensation which is being negotiated.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Pochettino is leaving, according to reports the only thing missing is the compensation which is being negotiated.
Yeah, just noticed it in his personal thread and edited my post. :)

Pretzels81

Not Salty…
If they sign Zidane they will automatically become favorites for the UCL 2022-23.