PSG - 2021/22 | French Spurs?

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
They really taught Clermont a lesson! Well in lads!

OleBoiii

So PSG played their best team and didn't get a red card? And Club Brugge still had more shots? Impressive.

mu4c_20le

Shit on a stick football. Brugge were comfortably the better team.

Bad debut by Messi as well... looked like VDB out there, passing and then making aimless runs

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Shit on a stick football. Brugge were comfortably the better team.

Bad debut by Messi as well... looked like VDB out there, passing and then making aimless runs
he hit the post and icardi decided to be offside all the time

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Waiting for the PSG ridicule here. Full team, grass pitch, GOAT from start, etc.

Let's go.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Messi won't solve their main issues of last season. He could exacerbate them even. Their front trio didn't work hard in big games.
Messi ain't improving that

mu4c_20le

he hit the post and icardi decided to be offside all the time
Oh he hit the post? give him a 9 then..

My favourite moment was when he had a free kick on the left side, the camera zooms in on his face, the buildup, the tension, and then he floats it in to the keeper's hands. Like a scene straight out of Ted Lasso.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Oh he hit the post? give him a 9 then..

My favourite moment was when he had a free kick on the left side, the camera zooms in on his face, the buildup, the tension, and then he floats it in to the keeper's hands. Like a scene straight out of Ted Lasso.
He sent that ball to Barcelona!

in fairness, Ronaldo would have just kicked it into the wall

cyberman

They’re not making it out of the group IMO. The very first goal they conceded is through the LB running off a lazy Messi and overloading their left side.
it’ll only get worse

ti vu

Imagine PSG failing to getting out of the group... Their only real challenge.

I wonder if they're gonna give Poch the boot if they smell danger of group stage elimination.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
What can they do when the front 3 does feck all to help them?
Provide better service, front 3 wasn’t great either but modified was worse. Messi unlucky with the post but with this being his first 90 minute match of the season he’ll get better.

NasirTimothy

Supports
Enyimba F.C.

I wonder if they're gonna give Poch the boot if they smell danger of group stage elimination.
There would be a genuine danger of that (him getting the boot) but it’s not going to happen. They’ll get through the group.

cyberman

Provide better service, front 3 wasn’t great either but modified was worse. Messi unlucky with the post but with this being his first 90 minute match of the season he’ll get better.
The front 3 constantly have the ball. In modern football you have to press from the front and having a lazy front 3 kills your press and the gap between attack and defence for the midfield to cover is huge. Teams are just stepping up uncontested unto PSG midfield and with the way modern teams pass from the back it means they can confidently progress the ball up the field.
The front 3 getting more of the ball is the last thing that needs improvement.

dbs235

They won't fail to get out of the group, but this is quite damaging to them trying to finish top.

ti vu

There would be a genuine danger of that (him getting the boot) but it’s not going to happen. They’ll get through the group.
What I meant is they shit themselves with that scenario. They have City at home next, then 2 games with Leipzig then City.

Man City is well capable of winning in Paris if PSG continue to play like this. Then Leipzig getting something out from their 2 games against PSG, while winning against Brussels.

Momentum, emotion and every regarding trust in the manager even if as the team they may eventually squeezing through.

Last edited:

NasirTimothy

Supports
Enyimba F.C.
What I meant is they shit themselves with that scenario. They have City at home next, then 2 games with Leipzig then City.

Man City is well capable of winning in Paris if PSG continue to play like this. Then Leipzig getting something out from their 2 games against PSG, while winning against Brussels.

Momentum, emotion and every regarding trust in the manager even if as the team they may eventually squeezing through.
They’ll get through. I think they’ll be better against City and Leipzig.

NasirTimothy

Supports
Enyimba F.C.
They won't fail to get out of the group, but this is quite damaging to them trying to finish top.
They would have to beat City as a good start to that. Doable, but difficult. The real hammer blow would be if they’d lost tonight, which could easily have happened TBF

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
That front 3 might be the laziest front 3 across Europe. I know Messi hardly runs, has been the case for few years now. But, Mbappe and Neymar waltz around the pitch and do feck all to help their team put some pressure.

Pochettino has done a terrible job at PSG. With all that talent, still won nothing.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
That front 3 might be the laziest front 3 across Europe. I know Messi hardly runs, has been the case for few years now. But, Mbappe and Neymar waltz around the pitch and do feck all to help their team put some pressure.

Pochettino has done a terrible job at PSG. With all that talent, still won nothing.
He won the french cup!

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
He won the french cup!
Didn't know this. Still, it's not good enough with the wealth of talent they have got.

Brugge had a lot of chances tonight and should've really won tbh.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Poch can't make them a team. Give it back to Blanc

ti vu

Super inflated ego = player power. Unlike at Barcelona and Real Madrid, where the fan play a huge part in keeping the players in check motivation wise; these superstars at PSG may have more power than the manager. He can't whip them in shape using iron fist. Feel like this is very predictable.
Pochettino is nothing better than Ole
He did show he can coach, but seem like he doesn't have the bottle to sell big players his ideas.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
But, Mbappe and Neymar waltz around the pitch and do feck all to help their team put some pressure.
I don't think Mbappe is going to do the workrate for the other two if that's what they pretend, specially after keeping him against his will. He still managed to be injured so tough start of the season for him.

EtH

poch is just a very overrated coach.its an utter nonsense to blame the dressing room egoes for his woes
Tuchel looked like an amateur there. It’s a poisoned chalice. No one is making that team work. Too much ego and not enough work rate.

Would be hilarious to see them not get out of the group although I do like Poch.