PSG and Leipzig - We’ll never get out of the group!

croadyman

Our opponents would be Bayern Munich, Barcelona, Dortmund or a Group B club (Real Madrid, Mönchengladbach, Donetsk).
Gotta still get that draw in Germany first before worrying about the second round, makes me so angry that we arrogantly took the game in Turkey for granted and are now on the verge of ending up back in the Europa League again

Dominos

Our opponents would be Bayern Munich, Barcelona, Dortmund or a Group B club (Real Madrid, Mönchengladbach, Donetsk).
Is it fair to say we're only really underdogs against Munich? The others may be 50/50 ties despite us being awful half the time.

Andersons Dietician

I’m still shocked someone created this thread and put the hex on it. Hopefully we can get out of it and the United witch doctors have done all they can to help.

dove

We really got some bright fans here :lol: Imagine being that stupid to create this thread after 2 games :lol:

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Been here for a decade or so and this is officially my most hated thread. Knew it was trouble from the start.

Give the OP a suitably humiliating tagline, please.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I remember the pelters I got when I said we were out the minute we lost in Turkey

Could have wrapped the group up with even a point in that game

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Been here for a decade or so and this is officially my most hated thread. Knew it was trouble from the start.

This needs a poll, so our voice are known.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
that night in istanbul
Bad performances happen. For me the biggest issue is the last game against Paris. We wasted, yet again, so many massive chances.

Pretzels81

Not Salty…
Well-deserved. I knew this was going to happen as soon as we lost in Istanbul against a 3rd Tier Turkish club.

Andersons Dietician

Incorrectly predicted Uniteds qualification from the group 2020 after 2 wins.
Strangely I’m more annoyed by this thread than United going out because it was pretty much a given from this threads creation we were going to cock it up.

ti vu

I remember the pelters I got when I said we were out the minute we lost in Turkey

Could have wrapped the group up with even a point in that game
We need to win that game though. One point from that game was not enough.

We needed to prevent PSG and Leizpig from winning against us to acquire 10+ points which we failed.

Cloud7

Where are you now then?

Naglesmann will run rings around the PE teacher.
Well he did in the end, and we didn't get out of the group, so, yeah? The hipster manager got the result when his team needed it.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
What a strange fun ride it's been to witness this thread to its completion, a roller-coaster full of emotions, hopes and despair, pride and shame.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
We beat PSG and Leipzig in our 2 opening games...
- Let’s all laugh at this thread

We loss almost all our remaining games and went out of the group...
- Let’s all laugh at those who laughed at this thread