PSG Need to Sell €60m of Players

barros

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Where liberty dwells, there is my country
Neymar to PSG was merely a stepping stone for him to go to Real Madrid.

If Madrid make a move for him, he’ll use every dirty trick in the book to force PSG’s hand.

Unfortunately there is no such thing as loyalty in football these days my friend.
I can see the owners of PSG telling Neymar to go cut the grass, do you think 250 million makes any difference to them?

robinrooney

I can see the owners of PSG telling Neymar to go cut the grass, do you think 250 million makes any difference to them?
I would piss my pants if Neymar had to stay at PSG against his will. Not a more unlikable player in the world at the moment IMO.

ravi2

Money obviously isnt their concern, but especially with the numerous Brazil contingent there PSG wouldn't want to have an unhappy Neymar there due to morale issues.

JSArsenal

Neymar to PSG was merely a stepping stone for him to go to Real Madrid.

If Madrid make a move for him, he’ll use every dirty trick in the book to force PSG’s hand.

Unfortunately there is no such thing as loyalty in football these days my friend.
I don't see the logic in this. It might be true but there was little stopping him from going straight to Madrid from Barcelona.

He had a release clause and IIRC, PSG gave him the money to pay it himself because Barcelona were acting their usual selves.

Why couldn't Madrid simply do the same? Its not like the two clubs would need to agree a fee or haggle. Once the release clause was paid, Neymar was free to leave.

Instead he signs a 5 year contract with a rich club who has no real obligation to let him leave, because he wants to go to Madrid a year later?

(Unless Madrid and PSG have some kind of deal arranged, that is)

keener

I'm so glad the Neymar roll is getting so much attention and the tide is turning against this punk. I've hated watching him for a long time and am glad we're getting Neymar backlash!

I agree, let him rot... but preferably somewhere where we don't periodically have to see his face after he's scored 80 goals in a soft league.

binary bot
I'll be surprised if there's not a clause in Neymar's contract that let's him leave under certain conditions.

AlwaysRed66

I would love it if PSG made the cheating crying twerp stay there until his contract ends in four years time. Come on PSG, the world will be behind you, with the exception of Brazilian supporters.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
I know I'm late to the party but I heard that Edouard was Odsonne to go to Celtic

jack1092

Supports
Liverpool
I would've said Verratti would suit UTD down to the ground, needing someone tenacious but also very capable at linking play, but it seems Fred is that.

Muenier (won't cost the 60m) is very good, so is Rabiot + perhaps Draxler?

Other than that, UTD don't need PSG players.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Meunier will likely be one then

BlueHaze

Meunier will likely be one then
If we are in for a RB and can't get AWB I wouldn't mind Meunier at all. Use him primarly with Dalot as back up. Anything to keep Young out of the team.

ravi2

Scholsey2004

If we are in for a RB and can't get AWB I wouldn't mind Meunier at all. Use him primarly with Dalot as back up. Anything to keep Young out of the team.
Dalot can play either flank as well so him as third choice and young as cover for him.

deafepl

It is getting worse, PSG can't invest anything until 2021 so they can get rid of 2017-18 books.

Luke1995

They can sell Di Maria for the same money they paid us basically. They won't sell Neymar and Mbappe so he's the next best option of making money.

Bojan11

They can sell Di Maria for the same money they paid us basically. They won't sell Neymar and Mbappe so he's the next best option of making money.
Who would pay that much for Di Maria?

the_irish123

From the players who aren't untouchable, I think I'd like Draxler here. I feel like he has potential and is not motivated there.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
I wouldnt mind replacing Lukaku with Cavani. We'd look so much better up top
He's on record that he will finish his contract there (2021 I think). I've heard rumours Cavani, Suarez and Godin plan to play out their last years together at Nacional with a view to reclaiming a Libertadores win (last one was in 1988). 2021 sounds about right for all of them to move on a free.

ErranMorad

He's on record that he will finish his contract there (2021 I think). I've heard rumours Cavani, Suarez and Godin plan to play out their last years together at Nacional with a view to reclaiming a Libertadores win (last one was in 1988). 2021 sounds about right for all of them to move on a free.
It's 2020.

I would love him here for a couple of seasons while Rashford and Greenwood develop.

Sea-Cow

I would go all out for Marquinhos.

He could cover three positions for us -- CM, CB, and RB. And he will only be 25 this month. He would be perfect.

But it will never happen.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
I would go all out for Marquinhos.

He could cover three positions for us -- CM, CB, and RB. And he will only be 25 this month. He would be perfect.

But it will never happen.
He is a really good CB he is average at the other positions.

Havak

Pokemon master
Buffon retiring whilst selling Cavani and Meunier are the most likely IMO and it that might just be enough when you include some fringe/youth player sales too. However, if they want to sign some big names, more will will surely have to leave as well?

GBBQ

Is there any significance in them bringing in Herrera on a free? This would allow them to sell a midfielder and Verratti would easily bring in over €60 mil. Then selling Cavani and Meunier would bring in funds to add an additional signing (perhaps a keeper?)