PSG Need to Sell €60m of Players

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Is there any significance in them bringing in Herrera on a free? This would allow them to sell a midfielder and Verratti would easily bring in over €60 mil. Then selling Cavani and Meunier would bring in funds to add an additional signing (perhaps a keeper?)
No, numerically they need a CM and have tried to sign one for a long time. They have other players to sell like Draxler, Meunier, Choupo Moting, Trapp, Krychowiak and Jesé.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
Is there any significance in them bringing in Herrera on a free? This would allow them to sell a midfielder and Verratti would easily bring in over €60 mil. Then selling Cavani and Meunier would bring in funds to add an additional signing (perhaps a keeper?)
They brought Diarra out of semi retirement last winter, they played Marquinhos at DM for half the season and Rabiot is leaving. They have neglected midfield for a long while. Herrera gives them a hard working midfielder they miss since Thiago Motta left and since Rabiot does not want to play that role. He would be brought to play with Verratti not replace him.

Robertd0803

I would go all out for Marquinhos.

He could cover three positions for us -- CM, CB, and RB. And he will only be 25 this month. He would be perfect.

But it will never happen.
Marquinhos is only 25?? I genuinely thought he was early 30's.

ROFLUTION

He would simply be the replacement of Rabiot, no?

Sea-Cow

He is a really good CB he is average at the other positions.
Then we would get a really good CB and an "average" backup in two other positions! Hoozah!

And I thought he was more than decent when he played CM against us. He dominated Pogba in the first leg.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Haha I know, I was shocked as well. And I guess its possible that Google is lying to me, but I see a birthday of May 14, 1994
He was signed as a teenager by PSG and was hyped at Roma at 18 years old. Marquinhos like Rabiot are just players that have been around for a long time and started performing at a young age.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
He's on record that he will finish his contract there (2021 I think). I've heard rumours Cavani, Suarez and Godin plan to play out their last years together at Nacional with a view to reclaiming a Libertadores win (last one was in 1988). 2021 sounds about right for all of them to move on a free.
Wow. That would be one great story of football romance.

Sea-Cow

He was signed as a teenager by PSG and was hyped at Roma at 18 years old. Marquinhos like Rabiot are just players that have been around for a long time and started performing at a young age.
Coincidentally, I would be happy with Rabiot as well, despite the associated drama. I would also be happy with Draxler and have been impressed ever since he danced through our defense at OT with Wolfsburg once.

Marquinhos is my muppet dream signing for the summer. But alas, there is more chance of United signing me.