Television Psych

Hallucinogen

Anyone here watch this?
Its a hilarious show, entertaining, mysterious and very intelligent as well which is a rare mix.

The chemistry between the leads is fantastic, certainly not what I expected and is one of my favorite shows out there on TV today.

Go watch this show, it is better than so many comedies out there and more engrossing than the crime shows.

prateik

I love it.. Unfortunately not many do.
It got a bit slow in season 3 with them adding the gf (who looked great, but was not needed).
Its a small cast and its perfect that way.
I stopped midway through s 05. Have the rest.. Have to get back to watching it.

jveezy

Fo' shizzle
The writers have done a great job of keeping a repetitive formula fresh. I've been spoiled by a lot of good tv shows, and there's not a lot that genuinely make me chuckle out loud anymore, but this is one of them.

prath92

Psych is brilliant. Me and my friends went through a phase of 'Gus don't be a ......' after watching it. They are creative too. Twin peaks spoof, musical , the yin yang etc

Dante

Average bang
It was a fun show. Really silly. I've got a bit of a childish sense of humour so it hit all the right notes for me.

Sylar

Was ahuge fan of this show. Shawn and Gus were great, and I didnt even mind when Shawn was after Jules cos of the way they built upto it slowly through the seasons.

prateik

I've heard it both ways.
the right way and then yours..

Like I said in the second post, I loved this show.. They went full retard in the final season though.. some very weak episodes.. guess they were just having fun at that point and knew it was ending...

Despereaux was great btw.

prath92

the right way and then yours..

Like I said in the second post, I loved this show.. They went full retard in the final season though.. some very weak episodes.. guess they were just having fun at that point and knew it was ending...

Despereaux was great btw.
I loved how they ended the show with dion Richmond (who played Bud on the Cosby show- joke on how people thought Gus played Bud), billy Zane and Val Kilmer (referenced multiple times in the show) guest starring in the finale

prath92

Psych the movie releaed last week. Its a fun watch albeit not great on storyline.

Sylar

Psych the movie releaed last week. Its a fun watch albeit not great on storyline.
So finally watched the movie, but not before binging the whole show again with the gf who loved the show.
I forgot just how funny this was (and how underused Dule was on Suits)

The Ying Yang stuff (leading into the movie) and Despereaux stuff was the best.
The final season wasnt a season at all :lol: It was just a bunch of odd episodes around Vick being gone for a bit :lol:

I really need to find another show like this.

Sylar

Psych 2 movie came out

Brilliant fun and throwbacks as expected.

Not enough love for this show

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Just started watching this show a month or so back... Up to season 3 now, its good silly fun.

Sylar

Ah, didn't realize that. Thanks.

Movie 1 was decent and entertaining.
Won't spoil but IMO second is same
It's what you want from psych
I'm hoping there's more esp as it's part of a new network

Just started watching this show a month or so back... Up to season 3 now, its good silly fun.
Good way to describe it. I think I went through phases of saying some of the stuff Shawn and gus did...

Sylar

Definitely needs a third movie.

Lassister having a stroke (actor not character) it was cool seeing him in this movie after barely coming in the first

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Love this show. Watched it ages ago - so underappreciated!

Sylar

Apparently, there are another 4 movies coming.
Really? That would be awesome. Read an interview with James.R.R who stated he wants to do more but it obviously depends on the success. I did expect with a new network picking it up, there would be a push for new content and the cast all seem to like working together.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
They've still got all the chemistry. I'd love to know how much is improv'd versus written.

Sylar

They've still got all the chemistry. I'd love to know how much is improv'd versus written.
If it's scripted then the writers have got them down very well, especially when you watch unscripted stuff between them

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
If it's scripted then the writers have got them down very well, especially when you watch unscripted stuff between them
Agreed, I genuinely think it's just two friends goofing around.

Dante

Average bang
Definitely needs a third movie.

Lassister having a stroke (actor not character) it was cool seeing him in this movie after barely coming in the first
Psych 3 came out earlier this week. Much more Lassie in this one.