Pubs to watch united in Berlin?

DuncanEd

Are there any german reds here? What pubs are best to catch a united match?

Thanks

Maldini's Hair

When I was over there at the end of last year I found that there was a tonne of Irish Pubs and every single one of them showed United games :)

Anduin

Last time I was in Berlin in December I watched our game against Liverpool here: http://www.kilkenny-pub.de/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=30&Itemid=1
It's quite central at S-Bahn station Hackescher Markt. Food is decent, it wasn't packed when I was there, so nice to watch the game and have a couple of beers with a good view to one of the various screens. Not the best pub I've ever been to TBH, but alright overall.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Looks like this place is closed, any more recent recommendations for the Arsenal game?

Appreciate it's an old thread but useful for future searchers.
Possibly Hops & Barley in Fshain. Beer there is incredible too. Would have to ring them and see

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Went last weekend. The covid situation (politically) is difficult over there right now. Ruined the experience slightly
It's Berlin. It is a failed state a lot of Germans would be happy to get rid of. Not sure what you expected? :lol:

crossy1686

career ending
It's Berlin. It is a failed state a lot of Germans would be happy to get rid of. Not sure what you expected? :lol:
I went a few years ago also and it was more party/lawless than it was the other week. It would have been nice to go somewhere without being accosted by staff about a covid pass, even at outdoor events.

Plus, it was pretty dead because about 50% of people there are refusing to get double jabbed.

red_sun

Timely bump. Just moved to Berlin, and these names will be worth checking out.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
There was an Irish pub in Berlin where it was packed full for matches and one young barmaid running the entire place serving everyone on time including table service, was amazing watching the efficiency.

Was in Kreuzberg, Blarney it looks like according to Google