Qanon

GiddyUp

What is the end game with these idiots?
Is this a more sinister version of horny women finger banging themselves in movie theaters during the Fifty Shades of Grey mania or just more dumb tea party nutjobs who, if trump loses, will become an absolute pain in our arse for the next ten years?

WPMUFC

What is the end game with these idiots?
Is this a more sinister version of horny women finger banging themselves in movie theaters during the Fifty Shades of Grey mania or just more dumb tea party nutjobs who, if trump loses, will become an absolute pain in our arse for the next ten years?
no joke, there is a possibility that some may see a trump loss as "the end of god's plan" and pull a jim jones on their families. The hard-hardcore Qanon genuinely believe this is all apart of some divine plan. I think there is also a chance of a wave of terror attacks across the country.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I love it how the right is pearl clutching over The Atlantic’s anonymous sources, but looks at Q like he’s the modern version of Deep Throat.

RedTiger

Half mast
I believe that part of this theory is that Saturn used to be Earth's sun. Which I don't discount as a possibility. I have always found it odd that our 'Sun' has no official scientific name. All other stars are named with a particular system in astrophysics. But ours is just 'Sun', 'Sol', or 'Solis'. Weird because science loves labeling everything.
I dont know if this person is a qanon person but I don't know what to say to that.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
“I think if Biden wins, the world is over, basically,” adds Arthur. “I would honestly try to leave the country. And if that wasn’t an option, I would probably take my children and sit in the garage and turn my car on and it would be over.”

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Might want to start building a wall.
I think we're fine. If he's considering gassing himself in his car in Biden's America, then he won't last long in Trudeau's (or anyone's) Canada.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I think we're fine. If he's considering gassing himself in his car in Biden's America, then he won't last long in Trudeau's (or anyone's) Canada.
From them maybe. One thing is certain though, America won't be sending it's best.

Last edited:

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
From them maybe. One thing is certain though, America won't be sending it's best.
Good for you. ;) (or the US, if you're not from there)

If they do have to come, stick 'm in Alberta and let them help make Wexit happen. At least that way they won't bother me for long and will actually turn what remains of Canada into a more progressive country. (Sorry to anyone from AB or SK on here. :p )

sebsheep

Good for you. ;) (or the US, if you're not from there)

If they do have to come, stick 'm in Alberta and let them help make Wexit happen. At least that way they won't bother me for long and will actually turn what remains of Canada into a more progressive country. (Sorry to anyone from AB or SK on here. :p )
I'm from the UK, where we also have a poorly functioning government and people believing in crazy conspiracies. Canadian borders should be pretty safe from us though.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Even more disconcerting that he’s a she.
It's a couple called Arthur and Marcella and the quote's from Arthur, so I suppose this is a he. Am I missing something? Doesn't really change anything though.

Cloud7

America is certainly leading the way in the stupid race isn't it :lol:

sebsheep

It's a couple called Arthur and Marcella and the quote's from Arthur, so I suppose this is a he. Am I missing something? Doesn't really change anything though.
Tina Arthur and Marcella Frank. Arthur and Frank are both surnames.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Both females.

The whole scenario is nauseating for me, it’s a tad more dismaying knowing that a mother would entertain such a thought with the kids she birthed.

decorativeed

Sometimes you see these people talk about moving to Canada. :lol:
Someone in that article said she was so concerned about child cruelty that she would either leave the USA or "take my children and sit in the garage and turn my car on and it would be over.”

Perfectly reasonable people.

Edit: should have read the replies!

Last edited:

nimic

something nice
Scout
There is no doubt that Qanon is basically fascism. We laugh at them, and we look at Trump and call him a buffoon who got lucky, but it's worth remembering that "no one" took the Nazis seriously either. Hitler was a windbag who had some crazy ideas and would be outmanouvered by the real politicians, and people would see through his extremism.

That doesn't mean Trump is Hitler, but this conservative embrace of Qanon should concern everyone. Maybe it doesn't work, and Trump loses in a landslide and the GOP moves away from proto-fascist demagoguery. If it works, though...

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
There is no doubt that Qanon is basically fascism. We laugh at them, and we look at Trump and call him a buffoon who got lucky, but it's worth remembering that "no one" took the Nazis seriously either. Hitler was a windbag who had some crazy ideas and would be outmanouvered by the real politicians, and people would see through his extremism.

That doesn't mean Trump is Hitler, but this conservative embrace of Qanon should concern everyone. Maybe it doesn't work, and Trump loses in a landslide and the GOP moves away from proto-fascist demagoguery. If it works, though...
I basically agree but who is the equivalent of the jews to QAnon believers? Goes without saying they’re terrible terrible people but they do seem to lack the racism/anti-semitism/xenophobia of your common or garden fascists. Although I’ve possibly missed something obvious here...