Qanon

mu4c_20le

Given their almost identical responses when challenged, I wouldn't be surprised if some of those videos advised them that they would not be easily believed and probably be treated like crazies, so don't get dragged into a mud slinging argument and just say things like "keep an open mind".

nimic

something nice
Scout
It seems to start with the inevitable :

"So I heard that.."
"So guess what I read/heard.."

Followed by an awkward laugh or smirk adding ".. Crazy right?" as if to see if to see if their audience shows any indication they might agree with the ludicrous notion - until they find someone that does acknowledge it and down the spiral it goes.
Just saying, do your own research.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout

"So I heard that.."

Followed by an awkward laugh or smirk adding ".. Crazy right?" as if to see if to see if their audience shows any indication they might agree with the ludicrous notion - until they find someone that does acknowledge it and down the spiral it goes.
It can be fun if you make it into a game. If once someone says something you start making predictions as to how their future posts will go. It's like a kind of bingo.

Halftrack

"So I heard that.."

I think that's how the flat earth/NASA thread started. Shockingly enough, turns out the OP really does believe that NASA fakes everything and that the earth is flat.

krautrøck

Supports
FC Bayer 05 Uerdingen
I think that's how the flat earth/NASA thread started. Shockingly enough, turns out the OP really does believe that NASA fakes everything and that the earth is flat.
NASA=Never A Straight Answer

Jericholyte2

I see the Qanon lobotomized Neanderthals are out in full force celebrating Crissy Tiegen losing her baby! FFS!

Seen quotes on Twitter that just make me sick, suggesting the baby will now "feed the family" and how glad they are that the Satanist lost the child!!!

Fosu-Mens

Was this not originally a 4Chan spoof to mess with Pro-Trump Americans? Seems like it has been taken over by Russian trolls to ensure a second term.

The democrats are losing so many voted due to SO-ME influencing.
9gag: Many anti Biden/pro Trump/Anti left/pro right posts from unknown users that with an easy google search are easy to verify as false, but given that many people take things at face value and these posts are presented in a plausible/"generalizing a worst case" people can actually believe it.
Facebook is Facebook and many older people (50+) takes what on the internet for face value
On twitter, the republicans are far more "vocal", and can use a much more colourful wording(sleepy/whiny/slow Biden etc) since they will not lose their most adamant supporters either way.

WPMUFC

:drool:
there's been some analysis that potentially one reason Qanon is so easy to get hooked into by the gullible is due to how it has "ARG elements" to it. Kind of how shows like LOST, and the cloverfield movies did these big online games with hidden clues and puzzles, and sent you to various websites to crack codes etc. Those tweets reek of that gameplay style coming through. The only problem is, they want to kill their families in a mass suicide if their god-emperor TV host loses an election :lol:

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
If there was only a way to show these idiots how batshit they are. I remember blowing the mind of a friend in middle school who was convinced that the horoscope always nailed her life every day. I read her a different sign to hers the next day & she was crushed to realize that it wasn’t hers. She realizes how vague they all were & that everyone could get something out of every horoscope.

It’s going to be something that basic that brings those delusional fools back from the edge. Or we might see a Jonestown x Heaven’s Gate x Waco x Ruby Ridge event in the coming months if Biden wins.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
If there was only a way to show these idiots how batshit they are. I remember blowing the mind of a friend in middle school who was convinced that the horoscope always nailed her life every day. I read her a different sign to hers the next day & she was crushed to realize that it wasn’t hers. She realizes how vague they all were & that everyone could get something out of every horoscope.

It’s going to be something that basic that brings those delusional fools back from the edge. Or we might see a Jonestown x Heaven’s Gate x Waco x Ruby Ridge event in the coming months if Biden wins.
In terms of converting those drawn in my nonsense, your friend sounds a very low, ankle high, bar.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
In terms of converting those drawn in my nonsense, your friend sounds a very low, ankle high, bar.
It was in the seventh grade, we were 11 or 12. I find very similar connections between the Q hive mind & that particular friend from my youth.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas

Terrible take I know - but to your last pt - it might indeed almost need a Koresh like leader who plans to something so insane that it acts as a wake up call for many who are sympathetic. Of course, even more so nowadays than then perhaps it would probably be seen as government suppression etc. Even when the Q anointed leader is running that same government.

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
there's been some analysis that potentially one reason Qanon is so easy to get hooked into by the gullible is due to how it has "ARG elements" to it. Kind of how shows like LOST, and the cloverfield movies did these big online games with hidden clues and puzzles, and sent you to various websites to crack codes etc. Those tweets reek of that gameplay style coming through. The only problem is, they want to kill their families in a mass suicide if their god-emperor TV host loses an election :lol:
TBF Im more worried about them killing other peoples families (who they suspect of voting democrat) en masse - think Rwanda but with AR15's & KSG's instead of machete's

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
It was in the seventh grade, we were 11 or 12. I find very similar connections between the Q hive mind & that particular friend from my youth.
Ah fair enough, thought it happened at uni for some reason.
Some minds are defo more attuned to believe such nonsense though.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Batshit crazy.
And fascist with it.

A key element of their cult is the belief in a coming 'storm' - when thousands and thousands of Trump's political opponents are going to be arrested and locked up. It's their version of the Nazi 'krystallnacht'

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout

From the wife of a Qanon sherrif apparently.

Not sure if I've shared this one before, but when my mother worked as a sub-editor, they occasionally did not get the horoscope in time for printing, and she would make up stuff for it.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

From the wife of a Qanon sherrif apparently.

Not sure if I've shared this one before, but when my mother worked as a sub-editor, they occasionally did not get the horoscope in time for printing, and she would make up stuff for it.
Qanus baffles me. There’s literally so much shit to keep track of, so many moving parts. There must be a large swath of Q followers who just have given up cerebrally & are simply along for the ride to see where it finishes. Even the batshit blonde who was vandalizing the masks in the Arizona Target has given up & renounced Q for being too insane. And that was just a couple of months ago when she was proclaiming she was the spox for Q.

That’s quite funny about your mom. I wonder if she got better feedback from the made up horoscopes than the ‘legit’ ones.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
And fascist with it.

A key element of their cult is the belief in a coming 'storm' - when thousands and thousands of Trump's political opponents are going to be arrested and locked up. It's their version of the Nazi 'krystallnacht'
Aye Glaston, not really sure how people believe in things like this